Chapter - 2 Delivery

Harry walked past the people to hand over the file of the royal to his defense minister sitting amid all the chaos like a doll.

'Any specific reason?' Minister queried.

'Well, you see, I don't think anyone else here can keep him as safe as I can,' he said unhurriedly, turning around with an eyebrow raised like he was challenging everyone, smirking to himself knowing no one dared to respond.

'Very well,' he heard the Minister say.

He grabbed the signed file but the Minister wasn't letting it go.

Well, not before a warning it seems.

'No matter all the bad blood, remember he is a royal. No one wants him hurt, especially not the government you are working for.'

The underlying meaning was clear: 'A single line out of toe or he gets hurt, you lose everything.'

'Oh his plans for royal did not include him getting hurt, not in a way that Minister suspected,' Harry thought.

He walked out of the building on autopilot to his car, his place, and his office; slamming the file on his desk realizing fully the impact of the thing he had done.

But there was no going back now.

The delivery of the doomed royal had already departed to his mercy.

He slowly opened the file reading through it.

Relatives
Routine
Hobbies
Girlfriends...(The list was bigger that his hobbies)

yep definitely doomed.