Part 1: The Encounter

**Part 1: The Encounter**

Jungkook was the son of a powerful businessman who owned a large company that dealt with weapons and military contracts. He was arrogant and spoiled, and he enjoyed playing with guns and explosives. He often went to war zones to test his products and to have some fun.

One day, he was in a country that was torn by civil war, and he decided to join a group of mercenaries who were fighting for one of the factions. He didn't care about the cause or the consequences, he just wanted to experience the thrill of killing and destroying.

He was riding in a jeep with some of the mercenaries, laughing and joking with them. He held a rifle in his hands, and he shot randomly at anything that moved.

"Hey, look at that! I got him!" He shouted, pointing at a man who fell to the ground.

"Good shot, boss!" One of the mercenaries said, admiring him.

"Thanks. You know, this is so much fun. I love this place. It's like a playground for me." Jungkook said, grinning.

"Yeah, well, don't get too cocky. This place is also dangerous. You never know when the enemy will strike." Another mercenary said, warning him.

"Oh, please. Don't be such a coward. We have the best weapons and the best men. No one can touch us." Jungkook said, dismissing him.

He looked out of the window, and he saw a village in flames. He smiled wickedly, and he threw a grenade at it.

"Boom!" He shouted, watching the explosion.

He laughed maniacally, and he felt a rush of adrenaline.

He didn't notice the rocket launcher that was aimed at their vehicle from behind a hill.

He didn't hear the sound of the rocket flying towards them.

He didn't see the flash of light that engulfed them.

He only felt a sudden pain in his chest, and then everything went black.

His workers, who were following him in another car, saw what happened and rushed to his rescue. They picked him up and drove him to the nearest hospital, hoping that he would survive.

The hospital was crowded and chaotic, with many wounded people waiting for treatment. The workers carried Jungkook to the emergency room, where they met a young doctor who was in charge.

The doctor's name was Taehyung, and he was a kind and compassionate person who had dedicated his life to helping others. He had joined an international organization that sent doctors to war-torn countries, and he had been working in this hospital for a few months.

He saw Jungkook's condition, and he immediately took him to the operating table. He didn't know who he was or what he had done, he only saw a human being who needed his help.

He performed a surgery on Jungkook, removing the shrapnel from his body and stitching his wounds. He saved his life, but he didn't know that he had also changed it forever.

When Jungkook woke up, he saw Taehyung's face above him. He felt a strange sensation in his chest, something he had never felt before. He looked into Taehyung's eyes, and he felt a spark.

He didn't know what it was, but he knew that he wanted more of it. He wanted more of Taehyung.

He opened his mouth to speak, but Taehyung interrupted him.

"Shh, don't talk. You're still weak. You need to rest." Taehyung said softly, smiling at him.

Jungkook tried to smile back, but he couldn't. He felt a pain in his throat, and he realized that he had lost his voice.

He panicked, and he grabbed Taehyung's hand. He wanted to tell him something

What do you think of the next part? Do you like it? Do you have any questions or comments for me? Please let me know your feedback💜

Tbc