Part 10: The Reunion

Taehyung and Jungkook ran away from the building, holding hands. They didn't know where they were going, or what they were doing. They only knew they wanted to be together, and free.

They ran until they reached a park. They saw a fountain, a bench, and some trees. They saw a place to rest, and relax.

They walked towards the bench and sat down. They let go of their hands and wrapped their arms around each other. They leaned their heads on each other's shoulders and closed their eyes.

"Are you okay, kook?" Taehyung asked softly, stroking Jungkook's hair.

"I'm okay, Tae. I'm okay." Jungkook replied gently, squeezing Taehyung's waist.

They felt a peace and a calm.

They had escaped.

They stayed like that for a while, enjoying the silence and the warmth. They listened to the sound of the water, the birds, and the wind. They smelled the scent of the grass, the flowers, and the air. They tasted the sweetness of their lips, their tongues, and their breaths.
I love you so much, Jungkook. I love you so much." Taehyung said softly, kissing Jungkook's cheek.

"I love you too, Taehyung. I love you too." Jungkook said gently, kissing Taehyung's neck.

They felt a love and a bliss.

They had each other.

They opened their eyes and looked at each other. They saw the beauty of their faces, their eyes, and their smiles. They saw the depth of their souls, their hearts, and their minds. They saw the bond of their friendship, their partnership, and their relationship.

"You're so beautiful, kook. You're so beautiful." Taehyung said softly, caressing Jungkook's face.

"You're so amazing, Tae. You're so amazing." Jungkook said gently, holding Taehyung's hand.
They felt a connection and a trust.

They had everything.

They smiled and kissed each other softly. They whispered words of affection and appreciation. They expressed feelings of gratitude and admiration. They confessed emotions of devotion and passion.

"Thank you for being with me, kook. Thank you for being with me." Taehyung said softly, hugging Jungkook.

"Thank you for saving me, Tae. Thank you for saving me." Jungkook said gently, hugging him back.

They felt a happiness and a fulfillment.

They had it all.
They hugged each other tightly and felt a warmth and a comfort. They felt safe and secure in each other's arms. They felt protected and cherished by each other's presence. They felt supported and encouraged by each other's words.

"We can do this, kook. We can do this." Taehyung said softly, looking into Jungkook's eyes.

"We can do anything, Tae. We can do anything." Jungkook said gently, looking back at him.

They felt a strength and a courage.

They had nothing to fear.

They looked around and saw no sign of danger or trouble. They saw no trace of Dr. Park or the men in suits. They saw no threat of capture or separation. They saw no risk of harm or pain.

"We're free, kook. We're free." Taehyung said softly, smiling.

"We're free, Tae. We're free." Jungkook said gently, smiling back.
They felt a freedom and a hope.

They had a future.

They got up from the bench and held hands again. They decided to leave the park and explore the city. They wanted to see new sights, meet new people, and have new experiences. They wanted to live their lives, together.

"Let's go, kook. Let's go." Taehyung said softly, pulling Jungkook by the hand.

"Let's go, Tae. Let's go." Jungkook said gently  , following Taehyung's lead.

They walked towards the exit of the park and smiled.

They had escaped.

And they never looked back.

What do you think of the next part? Do you like it? Do you have any questions or comments for me? Please let me know your feedback.
😊

Do Comments 🔪🙂

Borahe 💜
Tbc....