Part 2: The Connection

He wanted to tell him something, but he couldn't. He felt a pain in his throat, and he realized that he had lost his voice.

He panicked, and he grabbed Taehyung's hand. He wanted to communicate with him, to express his gratitude and his curiosity.

Taehyung felt Jungkook's grip, and he looked at him with concern. He saw the fear and the confusion in his eyes, and he tried to calm him down.

"It's okay, don't worry. You're safe now. You've been through a lot, but you're going to be fine." Taehyung said soothingly, stroking his hand.

He noticed that Jungkook was staring at him intently, as if he wanted to say something. He wondered what it was, and he felt a curiosity of his own.

He leaned closer to Jungkook, and he whispered in his ear.

"Do you want to tell me something?" He asked gently, hoping that Jungkook could hear him.

Jungkook nodded slightly, and he squeezed Taehyung's hand. He wished that he could speak, that he could tell him his name and his story. He wished that he could ask him his name and his story.

He wished that he could hear his voice again.

Taehyung smiled, and he decided to try something. He took a pen and a paper from a nearby table, and he handed them to Jungkook.

"Here, maybe you can write it down. What do you want to say?" He suggested, encouraging him.

Jungkook took the pen and the paper, and he wrote down a few words.

Thank you for saving me. Who are you?

He showed the paper to Taehyung, who read it and smiled again.

"You're welcome. I'm glad that I could help. My name is Taehyung. I'm a doctor here." He answered, writing it down as well.

He gave the paper back to Jungkook, who read it and wrote another question.

What happened to me? Why can't I talk?

Taehyung took the paper, and he sighed. He knew that this was not going to be easy to explain.

"You were in an explosion. You had a lot of injuries, but I managed to fix them. However, your vocal cords were damaged. I'm sorry, but you may not be able to talk again for few days but u will be ok soon " He wrote, trying to be gentle.

He handed the paper back to Jungkook, who read it and felt a surge of emotions. He felt anger, sadness, frustration, and fear. He felt like he had lost a part of himself.

He looked at Taehyung with tears in his eyes, and he wrote one more word.

**Why?**

Taehyung saw the word

**Because**

Jungkook looked at the word, and he felt a spark of hope. He didn't know what Taehyung meant by it, but he sensed that there was something more behind it.

Something that connected them.

Something that made them feel alive.

He looked into Taehyung's eyes again, and he felt a warmth in his chest.

He smiled faintly, and he squeezed Taehyung's hand again.

He didn't need words to say what he felt.

He only needed him.

What do you think of the next part? Do you like it? Do you have any questions or comments for me? Please let me know your feedback. 😊

Tbc.....