Part 6: The Conversation

Taehyung made up his mind. He couldn't let them take Jungkook away. He couldn't let them hurt him or kill him.

He had to prove his innocence.

He had to prove his love.

He stepped in front of Jungkook, facing Dr. Park and the men in suits. He clenched his jaw and narrowed his eyes. He spoke with conviction.

"Wait, you can't do this. You have the wrong person. Jungkook is not a terrorist. He's a victim."

Dr. Park scoffed and shook his head. He took out a paper from his pocket and showed it to Taehyung.

It was a letter, written by Jungkook.

It was a letter of apology, and a letter of farewell.

It was a letter of confession.

Taehyung read the letter, and his heart broke. He couldn't believe what he was reading. He couldn't believe that Jungkook had written this.

He couldn't believe that Jungkook had lied to him.

He looked at Jungkook with betrayal and anger in his eyes. He asked him in a low voice.

"Is this true? Did you write this?"

Jungkook nodded. He wrote something on another paper.

Yes, I did. But I didn't mean it. I wrote it to protect you.

He showed it to Taehyung, who read it and felt more confusion and pain in his chest.

He didn't understand what Jungkook meant by that. He didn't understand how lying to him could protect him.

He didn't understand anything anymore.

But he decided to talk to Jungkook. He wanted to hear his side of the story. He wanted to understand why he did what he did.

He wanted to give him a chance.

He pushed Dr. Park and the men in suits aside, and he walked up to Jungkook. He took his hand and looked into his eyes.

He saw the fear and the regret in them, but he also saw the love and the hope.

He felt anger, confusion, pain, and love swirling in his chest, but he also felt a spark of curiosity and a flicker of trust.

He spoke to him softly and wrote down his words on a paper.

"Jungkook, please talk to me. Tell me the truth. Tell me everything."

He pleaded.

Jungkook nodded. After reading Taehyung's promise, Jungkook nodded. He picked up a pen and wrote on the paper.

Okay, I will. But you have to promise me something. Promise me that you will listen to me. Promise me that you will not judge me. Promise me that you won't hate me.

He said.

Taehyung nodded. He read Jungkook's request and nodded. He wrote on the paper.

I promise. I will listen to you. I will not judge you. I won't hate you.

He said.

Jungkook smiled faintly. A faint smile crossed his lips. He squeezed Taehyung's hand gently.

He took a deep breath and began to tell his story.

This is what happened...

What do you think of the next part? Do you like it? Do you have any questions or comments for me? Please let me know your feedback. 😊