Part 8: The Confession

Jungkook continued to tell Taehyung his story.

He wrote on the paper, "Yes, I'm his son. But I never had a good relationship with him. He was always busy and cold. He never cared about me or my feelings. He only cared about his business and his reputation. He treated me like a tool, not a son."

He showed it to Taehyung, who read it and felt sorry for him. He wrote on the paper, "That's awful. I'm sorry you had to go through that."

He showed it to Jungkook, who read it and felt touched by his kindness. He wrote on the paper,

*Thank you. You're the first person who ever said that to me.*

He showed it to Taehyung, who read it and felt a warm feeling in his heart. He wrote on the paper, "You're welcome. You deserve better."

He showed it to Jungkook, who read it and felt a surge of emotion in his chest. He wrote on the paper,

*You make me feel better. You make me feel things I never felt before.*

He showed it to Taehyung, who read it and felt a blush on his cheeks. He wrote on the paper, "Really? Like what?"

He showed it to Jungkook, who read it and felt a nervousness in his stomach. He wrote on the paper,

*"Like...happiness. And...love.*

He showed it to Taehyung, who read it and felt a shock in his body. He looked at Jungkook with wide eyes and asked him silently, "Love?"

Jungkook nodded and looked at Taehyung with sincere eyes and said with his mouth, "I love you."

Taehyung heard him and understood him. He felt a joy in his soul and said with his mouth, "I love you too." He hear jungkook's angelic voice and he was very happy he was hearing his love's voice 1st time and it was melodious

They smiled at each other and leaned in for a kiss.

They kissed softly and sweetly, feeling their hearts beat as one.

They kissed passionately and deeply, feeling their souls connect as one.

They kissed tenderly and lovingly, feeling their love grow as one.

They kissed until they forgot about everything else.

They kissed until they only remembered each other.

They kissed until they were happy.

What do you think of the next part? Do you like it? Do you have any questions or comments for me? Please let me know your feedback.
😊

Plz  do comments  🥲🙂

TBH💜