Part 4: The Conflict

Just as Taehyung was about to kiss Jungkook, he heard a loud voice behind him.

"Taehyung! What are you doing?" The voice shouted, sounding angry and shocked.

Taehyung turned around, and he saw his boss, Dr. Park, standing there. He looked furious, and he had a stern expression on his face.

He was not alone. He was accompanied by two men in suits, who looked like they were from the government.

Taehyung felt a surge of fear, and he quickly pulled away from Jungkook. He stood up, and he bowed to Dr. Park.

"Dr. Park, I-I can explain..." He stammered, trying to sound calm.

Dr. Park glared at him, and he cut him off.

"Explain what? Explain why you were about to kiss a patient? A patient who is a terrorist?" He asked, raising his voice.

Taehyung gasped, and he looked at Jungkook with disbelief. He saw the shock and the hurt in his eyes, and he felt a pang of guilt.

He didn't know that Jungkook was a terrorist. He didn't know that he was involved in the explosion that had injured him and many others.
He didn't know that he had fallen in love with the enemy.

Dr. Park continued, "These men are from the National Intelligence Service. They have been investigating the explosion, and they have identified Jungkook as one of the suspects. They have come to arrest him and take him away for interrogation."

He gestured to the men in suits, who nodded and approached Jungkook. They grabbed his arms, and they lifted him out of his wheelchair.

Jungkook struggled, and he tried to resist. He looked at Taehyung with pleading eyes, and he wrote something on a paper.

**Please don't let them take me. I love you.**

He showed it to Taehyung, who read it and felt a tear roll down his cheek.

He loved him too.

But he didn't know what to do.

He was torn between his duty and his heart.

He was torn between his loyalty and his love.

He was torn between his life and his soul.

He had to make a choice.

And he had to make it fast.

What do you think of the next part? Do you like it? Do you have any questions or comments for me? Please let me know your feedback💜

Tbh❤‍🩹