Olivia Learns To Move On

It was a week from the last good thing in Olivia and Springy's lives, and Olivia was no different than before. Still crying, sitting, and mourning. Spring was concerned about that, so he thought up a perfect plan.

Olivia was in the experiment-looking room, crying, as always. It was like nothing could change that. Until the door swung open. It was so quick and sudden that even Olivia stopped crying and looked up. There, in front, was none other than T. Olivia was very surprised. They had died! Olivia had seen it with her own two eyes. Then, she remembered something that happened and looked back away.

"I know you're not real..." She mumbled.

The little mint-colored butterfly walked over and sat down next to Olivia.

"And so what if i'm not real?" T asked.

Olivia tried to speak but then shut up. There was nothing she could say to change that. They both sat in silence for a while until Olivia spoke again.

"I'm sorry. I should've been me who died, not you," Olivia lamented.

She was about to cry again, but T put their hand on Olivia's shoulder.

"My death was your fault. It was nobodys fault. You shouldn't blame yourself for the past. You should try to move on to the future."

Those words were inspiring. And clearly true. Olivia smiled.

"Thank you..."

"You're welcome."

And with that, T got up and left. Olivia felt better now that she moved on. The door, which was still open, let in another person. And Olivia, being much better than before, looked to see who it was. It was Springy! He walked (or springed) in, smiling.

"I see someone's feeling better," he said, secretly excited and relieved that his plan worked.

"Yes, I am. Thank you for helping," Olivia said, smiling.

Springy and Olivia hugged. It was great. Everything was great. It was a happily ever after.

The End/j

(Hi, creator here. It doesn’t end there. There's still a whole lot more that I need to put. Many chapters to go. I hope you like it so far.)