Memories of them

Today was better than 3 days ago. Olivia had learned to move on from T. And it was great. Everything was great. But alas, that couldn't last. (Cus this is a sad story) And today was gonna be terrible. A horrible day. And it all started with a...

"Good morning, Olivia!"

Springy said on that very morning. He was very happy and excited because that day was Olivia's birthday. She was going to be 8 years old that day.

"Good morning, Springy!"

Olivia got up from her sleep spot and hugged him.

"Aww, how are you in this fine morning?"

"I'm doing great!" Olivia answered happily.

Springy smiled. He felt like nothing could ruin today, and nothing could fix it. But, he was right about one thing. Nothing could fix this day even if it tried.

Later that day, Springy and Olivia ate a cake with the words 'Happy Birthday, Olivia' sloppily written on it with rainbow icing. The two were just enjoying their time together. Springy looked at a video he recorded of Olivia blowing out the candles, taking them out, and then putting her face in the cake (which was cleaned up).

"What are you looking at?" asked Olivia, sounding curious.
Springy looked up from his video and smirked.

"Oh, only a video. A video I might to your parents~"

Olivia froze in terror. She hadn't seen her parents in a year or 2. But they were absolutely despicable. Killers, they are. Maniacs hiding in kind faces. Olivia's dad forced her to be his slave for the first five years of her life. Her mother, who Olivia had met when she was five, abused her and tried to kill her. Olivia tried to run away but was met with her father again. And this time, he had a show on an island. Olivia had no choice but to go with him. And it was good for a while... Until Springy stole her, and you know the rest. (Guess the Dad in the comments 😏)

Olivia started crying at the triggering memories. Springy saw that and immediately started comforting her, holding her and just being there.

"Shhh... Honey, no ones gonna hurt you. It's okay," he said in a soft and comforting voice. Olivia continued crying her heart out, sobbing and shaking.

"I-I... I'm scared," she mumbled in fear. She just wanted to feel okay.

That night, Olivia felt better and slept by Springy. Springy smiled and layed down.

"Goodnight, Olivia," he said before falling asleep.