Celebration ( Part 1- Rajyabhishek )

( think this is the theme song of Karn's rajyabhishek instead of yudhishthir's)

Author's POV

A great hustle-bustle was going due to karn's rajyabhishek. The Meera and Meena were busy doing rangoli and Myra and pooja were busy stringing flowers and decorating the whole Mahal with the help of the dasi's and dussala ofcourse. Sonali and Priya were making the preparation for the rajyabhishek.

Didi, give me the flowers " Pooja said to Myra. " Yes, loh " Myra said giving the flowers to Pooja. " Didi, yeh kaisa bana hai? " Pooja asked Myra showing the string of flowers. As Myra was busy stringing the flowers together she showed a thumbs up to Pooja, making her sigh in annoyance. " Aap dekh nahi Rahi ho " Pooja said pouting. " Mai dekhi hu " Myra said not sparing a glance to a sulking Pooja. " Dhat " Pooja said and made herself busy in making the garland.

" Priya are you done cutting the fruits? " Sonali asked. " Hya didi, apka ful ka thali sajana hogya? " Priya asked. " Hya hogaya " sonali replied. " Tum jo jo purohit aane Wale unka asan yaha par rakho " sonali added. " Thik hai didi, apke meri thoda madat kar sakti hai? " Priya asked. " Jarur, chalo " sonali answered.

" Meena, give me the brush " Meera said.
" Leh " Meena said giving her the brush. " Should we call Didi's to check if this is good or not " Meera said giving the final touch to the rangoli. " Yes let's call them " Meena agreed. " DIDI!!! " Meena shouted in a loud voice. " Kya hua? " Sonali asked coming with the other sisters. " Yeh kaisa hua hai? " Meera asked.

" Wow so good " sonali complimented and the other sisters nodded in agreement

" Wow so good " sonali complimented and the other sisters nodded in agreement. " Putri, tum log ka hog-" kunti stopped seeing the rangoli. " Wah, atti uttam. Yeh kitna khub Surat hua " kunti smiled in delight. " Dhanyawad mata " Meera said in reply. " Putri, tum log ka sab kaam hogya hai kya? " Kunti asked. " Hya mata, humara sab kuch ho gaya. Parantu hum logo ne abhi tak saja nahi hai, to hum log apne kaksh se sajh ke arahe hai " Priya answered. " Thik hai putri tum log jao " kunti said. The girls smiled in reply.

While going towards their room they met Krishna and Balram, who came right now. " Kaise hai bhrata? " The girls asked after taking their blessings. " Hum log thik hai thik hai behen. Tum log kaisi ho? " Krishna asked. " Hum log thik hai " Pooja replied. " I missed you all so much" balram said. The girls giggled " We missed you too dau " Myra said. " You told your sister is going to come today. Where is she? " Meera asked. " She is going to come in the evening with her friends " balram answered. " What is her name by the way? And who are those friend? Are they also rajkumaris " Meena asked.