Back to Kaliyug

Author's POV

The girls suddenly dropped inside the car from where they went to Dwaparyug. They were still wearing the wedding lehengas and jewellery. They had some injuries on their hands and heads ( the same ones they got when their car crashed on the tree ).

" I think we have to walk to our house, the car in in a very bad condition from 1 year ( less than that ) " sonali said. " Yes I also think that " Pooja said. " To fir chale? " Myra said. " Jarur " Meera said. Sonali first got out of the car followed by the others, she then helped dushala to come out. " Let's go dushala, I hope you will not have any problem. Our house is just a few minutes away " they said, dushala nodded in agreement.

They started walking towards their house, talking and laughing. After a few minutes they reached home.

" Didi, where is the key? " Pooja asked. " I think under the pot of the aparajita plant " sonali answered. Pooja nodded and told Myra to lift up the pot. Myra lifted it up and pooja took out the key. " Open the door " Priya said, Pooja slowly opened the lock using the key and then pushed open the door. They lifted their lehengas and went inside.

In Dwaparyug

" What are you saying kanha? " Rohini asked, shocked. " The truth, m-mata " Krishna whispered. " What do you mean they ran away? " Devaki asked. By that time everyone has reached near the room. " When I came to the r-room, I saw that they were n-not h-here " Krishna said. " P-probably they ran away " Krishna continued. " Hey bhagwan!! " Devaki cried out and sat down on the floor. " What will I do now? How will I show my face to people? " She started crying even louder and kunti was trying to calm her down.

" What about dushala? Where is she? " Gandhari asked. " I think she too ran away " Krishna said. Gandhari was shocked to the core. Her one and only daughter, whom she gave the best things of the world all time..... ran away.... without thinking about anyone.

" What is happening here? " All people heard the kings, whom the girls were going to marry asking. Even shakuni came there. " M-maharaj, the girls and dushala...." Kunti stopped in between to take a breath. " Yes, what happened to them? " Jarasandh asked. " Nothing Maharaj....but...I think they r-ran a-away " kunti completed. " What?!!!! " They shouted. " What do you mean? Couldn't you all take of your daughters? " Shakuni asked furiously. " We are sorry bhratasree " gandhari said crying.

" It's okay, but we want them in less than 8 months. It's a plenty of time. Find them " uluk said. " Won't we and the Pandavas get married? " Uruvi asked. " Wedding is cancelled " kunti said. " What? But why? " Valandhara asked. " Until we found the girls.....no marriage is going to take place " kunti answered and went out.

Hi guys!

Hi guys!

You can throw stones at me for updating a short part. So sorry for it.

By the way, did you all see the movie
' Jawan '? I think it is a block buster. I just saw it this Thursday. Many topics which people do not really talk about are discussed here. SRK's acting is perfect. Deepika's cameo is mind blowing. Nayanthara is always a good actor and Vijay sethupati acted at the point. There are many twists and things which are harder to solve than maths. If you all will get time, I will recommend you to see this movie.The message the movie gave will bring tears in your eyes.

Bye bye 💞💞
Have a good day

Yours lovingly,
Samprikta