Episode_9

Shahana with tears standing near ICU

Preeta was crying! Karan was consoling her. But he failed. He sat down in front of preeta!
Karan(tears) _preeta see everyone is crying for manik I know you are mother to him but What happened if he see you in this condition he will feel guilty right. Stop crying preeta you believe your God right pray to him.

Preeta(wipe her tears) _yes Karan I will be strong for my children I am sorry

Preeta(wipe her tears) _yes Karan I will be strong for my children I am sorry. {She get up and went to pragya}
Preeta (continues) _di thanks to be here with me now you go we will take care of the situation.
Pragya_preeta manik is my son also so plz don't say it like this. Until he is fine we will not go.
Pallavi_yes preeta!! We will be here.
Srishti_thanks.
Disha_nothing to mention in it because we are family.
Sherlyn_aarav take shahana to home and others also go.
Shahana (shout) _No I will not go until my brother is already.
Sameer_beta your brother will be fine. Nothing will happened to him. You are strong girl in our family.
Raisbha_Your the princess of luthra brothers.
Shahana(stubborn) _I will not.
Sim1_No you should go!
Every one turned and saw. {Aryan was angry to see him!! He look shahana}
Shahana went and hugged the person. (Aryan was angry to see it)
Sim1_nothing will happened to bhai! Now you go to home.
Shahana_n.... (That time doctor came there)
Preeta_doctor how is my son??
Shahana_how is my brother?? He is alright na.
Sim1 hold shahana and hugged! (Aryan was heart broken)
Aarav_Is manik is okay right.
Doctor_first stop asking me thousand of question.
Karan_sorry doctor plz say na!
Doctor_Mr.and Mrs luthra sorry to say it.
Raisbha_Doctor plz say us probably.
Doctor_He is not reacting for the treatment if this 24 hours he didn't react means I am sorry to....
Shahana(shout and hold his collar) _Dare to say that We don't care how much money go I need my brother perfect and fine or you will not be here until he is alright did you understand. You are the doctor to make the patient fine. Not to say rubbish words. I need my brother. (In dangerous voice)
Naksh and aarav came and remove shahana hands from the doctor collor and hugged them.
(Kmsk was shocked to see shahana)
Shahana sat down and cried and said_Of me only everything happened of me only my brother is this situation. Why? God is testing me always I am sorry I need not leave him to go away from me I am sorry. Plz come back to me. (Karan and preeta hugged her)
Karan_shahana look manik is strong you know right. Your brother is strong like you.
Preeta_can I see my son?
Doctor_you can! Try your best.
Disha_shahana beta you also go na??
Shahana_No let everyone go and come.
Pragya_beta but....
Abi_pragya let her go last.
Every one try to wake up manik but no moments came. Preeta started to cry and came out.
Pragya_preeta doctor said na 24 hours is there don't cry we can wake him up.
Aliya_If you are going to cry nothing is going to happened.
Sim1_chachi plz don't leave your hope.
Nandini in tears standing in the corner. Shahana saw her
Shahana_I will go.
Every one turned and saw her.
Mahesh_okay beta go.
Shahana_If I start to speak I will cry let nandini come inside.
Ranbir_sorry shahana she will not come.
Pallavi_Ranbir! Let nandini go. (Ranbir left from there with angry prachi follow him)
Vikram_sorry for his behavior.
Preeta_plz wake up him! (Shahana and nandini went inside) nandini eyes was filled up with tears and tears started to roll on her eyes
Shahana_go and talk.
Nandini(look shahana with shock) _what do you mean?
Shahana_I said talk to him.
Nandini went near manik and started to speak_I am sorry manik plz wake up na I am really sorry I will never hurt you I promise you everyone is waiting for you plz wake up you hate who you love them crying right I am your "First love" Right then plz wake up I am sorry I thought my brother will hurt you you will feel so only I said to you like this I really feel bad.I promise I will never leave My manik. Plz one time see me. You hate your sister cry for you right you hate help who make your sister cry then why are you making her cry.Plz manik get up I love you manik luthra (she was speaking many things but no reaction) she look shahana.
Shahana_you go I need to talk with him.
Nandini kiss manik forehead and went.