Epilogue

Soon they day pass
After two year..,
Every one was still guilty with shahana. Aryan is still in memories of shahana
Naina try to come close to Aryan but he started to avoid her.
In this Avneet and jannat said they love story to they parents and they to accept aarav and fai and let them marry.
In this two year naksh and reha started to love each other marry each other.
Riyaz and Anushka Manik and nadini got marriage.
All the couple got marriage and live they life happily ever but they all miss shahana.
Aryan try his best to control his anger and fulfill her wish and support riyaz and made good bond with him.

Sunny and Kaira gave birth to a girl baby now she is two year old name riva khanna both khanna and mehra family love her she is Aryan sweet heart love him alot.

Ranbir and prachi gave birth to a girl baby name Ahana kholi she is one year old princess of kholi and mehra family.

Shaurya and palki gave birth to boy baby name varun singh he is two year old prince of singh and luthra family.

Manik and nandini gave birth to boy baby name Aabir Luthra he is 11month's old prince of luthra and kholi family.

Riyaz and Anushka gave birth to girl baby name Aditi luthra she is 10 months old princess of luthra and khanna family.

Reha is pregnant with 7months.
Jannat is pregnant with 6months.
Avneet is pregnant with 3months.

Kalyani try to marry naina with Aryan but aryan avoid them.
He become heartless and become monster for outside but loving for inside. His anger issued grow more after shahana left.
Still have the hope shahana is alive somewhere.

In somewhere
A girl is playing with a baby boy and holding someone picture treas were rolling on her eyes. Remember her towards with some family the little boy wipe her tears and smile. She hugged the boy and kiss him and cried.

_________________________________
With this finishing my story KMSK VS LUTHRA.
So as I said the next leap will come.
Vote for the story and support me more.
Thank you ❤