Episode_20

Sudden marriage arrangement...,
Nandini and manik talking in manik room...,
Nandini with tears standing there.
Manik_Nandini I know every thing. Shahana told me you have feeling for me.....(before he would finish nandini started to talk in between)
Nandini_It's not feeling I really love you Manik luthra.
Manik(smile) _Then why did you say that words to me? Did you remember?
Nandini_If we grow our feeling then in end we will be hurt. I can't see you in pain.
Manik_okay nandu We will start every thing new.(shout) Will you accept me as your boyfriend Miss. Nandini kholi.I love you nandu. (Nandini run and hugged him and cried in his arms)

 (Nandini run and hugged him and cried in his arms)

Nandini_I love you too Manik luthra. Yes! I will accept you as my boyfriend. (For five minutes they was hugging each other then nandini got something then came out his arms)
Manik_what happened nandu? Are you feeling uncomfortable with me?
Nandini_na na manik! I will never feel like that that to with you. You proposed me right but you shout my name right down every one will hear it na.
Manik(smile) _My dear nandu my room is sound roof so no one can hear.
Nandini_then it's okay. (Again she hugged him. Manik saw nandini eyes and ask her permission nandini understood and blind her eyes)
Manik move to nandini lips and started to kiss her. She too response the kiss it was full of with love and tears.

Nandini_I had missed it long back manik

Manik_fine! Every one may be searching for us. First you go next I will come. (Nandini nod and went down!! Next 10 mins manik went down)
Preeta_soon! After 1 week we can keep sangeet function.
Disha_yeah preeta. (Manik and nandini was seeing each other)
Abhi_so well prepared manik?
Manik(first shocked) _me uncle? Vikram_your manik na beta?
Karan_what happened manik?
Manik_nothing dad thinking about exam.
Purab_anways all the best for your exam.
Avneet went to drink water someone pull her she was going to shout but seeing the face tears roll on the eyes.
Avn_aarav?
Aarav_now can I get my answer avneet singh?
Avn(looking here and there)_what answer?
Aarav_don't lie to me!!Why are you avoiding me from last one week?
Avn_I am not avoiding you everyone is here right how can I talk with you? (Looking someone where)
Aarav_avn Plz don't lie to me I know you better plz na say me the truth if it's true look into my eyes and say.
Avneet (saw aarav eyes) _Yes! I am avoiding you Mr. Aarav Luthra I am bor in this relationship so let's breakup.
Aarav (with shock saw her) _what do you mean by break up? I need a solid reason?
Avneet_of you only I lost my baby aarav. You can forgot it but not me I am his/her mother you are the reason for it. Don't disturb me I am done with you. (She left the place with tears)
Aarav_I need to find avneet this is not the reason your breaking up with me something else is there soon I will find sweet heart.
(From this everyone went to mansion back!! Manik was happy aarav was sad shahana is thinking sudden change of Aryan palki is day dreaming about shaurya riyaz is thinking about Aryan and shahana and Anusha faisu is thinking about jan and his family pressure... Like this one month past)