Episode_22

Nandini and ranbir talk..,
Aryan and shahana fight into romance.,

In car.,
Aryan was asking question to shahana she was shock and look Aryan.

Aryan_what wrong between you and nandini??
Shahana(with fear) _what do you mean what wrong between us?
Aryan(dangerous) _You know Shahana I hate people lying to me but you are saying lie.
Shahana (fear)_Aryan I hate shopping after you left me. So what I didn't go with my friends.
Aryan(angry) _seriously you think I will belive you.
Shahana(shout+little fear) _Yes! why you can't believe me what I did to you?
Aryan (stop the car in middle of the road)
Shahana_Aryan no one is here what are you doing? Let's go to home.
Aryan(smirk) _what what I need if no one is here then it will be good na! I think you understand (coming close to shahana)
Shahana (breaking words) _ho.. I can't understand.
Aryan_revenge beta and I have full right to touch you. (Coming close to her)
Shahana close the eyes with fear and she feel something on her lips she open her eyes and saw Aryan kissing her lips she didn't response she was shocked tears roll on her eyes.
Aryan (after kissing her) _After a long time.
Shahana was numb with tears saw aryan.
He started the car and was going to Luthra mansion.

In KMSK mansion.,
In nandini room..,
She was smiling and seeing the bracelet given my manik..
And thinking about the moment they spend.
Suddenly ranbir came inside the room.

Outfit of night dress

Ranbir_may I come in?
Nandini_why are you asking permission? Come in.
Ranbir_I think my sister is happy.
Nandini_Yeah! Thinking about the time with my friends.
Ranbir_that good! After a long time seeing you happy.
Nandini_so what the matter you came to meet me? Any problem between you two?
Ranbir_actually I thought to talk with my nandu.
Nandini(shock) _with me?
Ranbir_don't be shock can't I talk with you?
Nandini_na na bhai! Suddenly you came to talk with me na.
Ranbir_nothing I want to know about your feeling about Manik. (Nandini was shocked)

Nandini night dress outfit

Nandini(with breaking words) _manik?
Ranbir(understand her) _Nandu listen to me I know I had talk rude with manik that day I thought he will hurt you because I got know about him as a monster he will rag student in college never respect any teacher so I thought I can't leave my one more sister to suffer like
Mitali di I was scared to lose you you will also leave me like her so only I talk with manik like that but from that we both had a break in our relationship we didn't be before we use to be funny tease each other I miss that days I thought everything because of manik and one day I was crossing you room I saw you crying holding manik picture in your hand then only I come know about your feeling I had hurted you.. You are also suffering about your feeling with manik I had noticed you in talent hunt program he use to avoid you I saw a pain in you eyes today prachi told me and clear everything not everyone can be bad like mitali choose so prachi said me to talk about your feeling I am sorry nandu plz talk to before you did plz forgive your brother I had given you a lot of pain sorry. (Nandini with tears listening to her brother)
Nandini (with tears) _Bhai plz don't say like this yes! It's true I was angry with you I to miss our moments yes! I use to cry every day for him I thought many why my brother didn't understand my feelings but I promise you bhai manik is not like you think he is pure from heart he may rag students but everyone do in college or school as a senior I also hurt him that day. I know mitali di choose wrong person then only I realised your feeling that you are thinking about my happiness yes!!when he use to avoid me I thought to die but so I understand you I am sorry bhai to make you guilty. (She hugged him)
Ranbir to hug her.
Nandini_thank you so much bhabhi come in. (Yes! Prachi was standing outside and listening their talks nandini noticed it before hugging Ranbir)
Ranbir_yeah! She came with me she said I will wait outside.
Prachi_so now brother and sister had joined together?
Ranbir_yeah! Every thing because of you.
Nandini(with little fear) _Bhai! Then you will accept manik?
Ranbir_if he love you truly.
Nandini had a smile in her face (noticed by prachi)
Ranbir_fine it is late you will be tried of today outing bye good night choti.
Prachi_good night sleep well.
Nandini(happily) _good night bhai/bhabhi.