Episode_19

Shahana lose in competition..,
Manik and shahana in car.

Manik_Why are you shock shahana I said you thousand times don't kept it in your heart come on.
Shahana (with tears saw manik) _ I don't know how to react? I don't know where I did a mistake? I did everything perfectly but still why they didn't select me?
Manik stop the car and look towards shahana.
Manik_Shahana look me! Who said you did a mistake in dance it was amazing dance but I can't say wrong about the chief guest okay leave next time you try. I believe my sister she will win next time.
Shahana_how would I try next time? After that I will get marriage.
Manik_My dear sister more fews day is there to finish college for us but you have one year so try nothing is wrong in it you can win next time. Atleast you should be strong for our family they will feel bad right.
Shahana (wipe her tears) _Fine bhai! I will come a cross it.
Manik_okay! Come let's eat Ice cream.
Shahana_ah! For me chocolate murder ice cream with more nuts.
Manik(smile) _okay!
(Manik stop the car near a ice cream shop and went out and bought ice cream for shahana and came back to car and gave the ice cream to shahana)

 Manik(smile) _okay! (Manik stop  the car near a ice cream shop and went out and bought ice cream for shahana and came back to car and gave the ice cream to shahana)

Chocolate murder ice cream

Shahana_for you?
Manik_I don't want to eat.
Shahana (while eating) _bhai!
Manik_yes!
Shahana_What about nandini?
Manik(shock) _what do you mean?
Shahana_can I say you something she love you alot but for her family she is scared you know when you got accident she was mostly affected she loves you bhai
Manik(happily)_ really?

Shahana (while eating) _bhai! Manik_yes! Shahana_What about nandini? Manik(shock) _what do you mean? Shahana_can I say you something she love you alot but for her family she is scared you know when you got accident she was mostly affected she love...

Shahana_why are you so happy?
Manik_shahana I know that she have a feelings for me but she always try a eye contact but I use to avoid.
Shahana_why?
Manik_ I thought to do it because she will understand it.
Shahana_what a master plan but I am happy if she comes as my bhabhi. (Shahana got call from Palki)

In call.,

Shahana_ah palki?
Palki_shahana! Shaurya grand mother is not well we admitted in hospital.
Shahana_where are you guys?
Palki_In hospital!
Shahana_which hospital?
Palki_city hospital.