Episode_27

Naina torture shahana..,
Kaira happy news.

After dadi went with naina to there room. Shahana and palki were in tears everyone saw this.
King(to palki) _We are sorry beta behalf of her.
Palki(wipe her tears) _Nothing like that papa plz you don't say sorry to me.
Purab(went to shahana) _sorry shahana I don't know why she did this to you.
Shahana (fake smile) _It's okay dad and now it's time to go office na it's getting late.
Purab and disha smile at her. (Everyone went to there work and room)

In jannat room.,
She was thinking her happy moments with fai tears were roll on her eyes.
Someone knock the door she know it would be anu or avn. She shout from her room.

Jannat(shout) _I know anu Or avn it's you guys what all she said is true I got engagement even what faisu know about this. He is one who told me to hide it he the one who hurt me now of him I am struggling here. (She cried)
Anu (to avn) _I think this is not a time to talk this with her.
Avn_you are right we will meet them in cafe shop say this.
Anu_ye(before they would complete they heard kaira and sunny voice form down.)

Anu and avn came down and saw everyone is there.
Anu_you guys didn't go to office.
Purab_we were in office but your brother called us here.
Avn_sunny bhai for what you called us.
Sunny_come on avn guess why I call everyone.
Shahana(look kaira who was happy)
Shahana_but this is related to some happy news na bhai.
Sunny_your right shahana.
Pragya_then say us na deta.
Kaira_sunny it's enough say to them.
Sunny_So the happy news is kaira is pregnant. (First everyone was shocked soon it turn to happiness. Disha and pragya hugged kaira who had tears. King and vikram hugged purab and abhi soon they to hug kaira. Ranbir, shaurya and aryan hugged sunny and other's congrats them)
Anu(dramatically) _Then I will be massi na.
Kalyani(dadi) _who will become massi? (Everyone turned and saw dadi and naina standing there)
Sunny/kaira(took blessing from her)
Naina_but bhai why are taking blessing from dadi few hours before only you took na.
Sunny_dadi kaira is pregnant. (Dadi saw kaira and bless her naina congrats her)
Reha_then dad night there is party right.
Abhi_why not princess we need to celebrate it.
Nandini_I will choose the outfit.
Anu_no nandu I know you will choose traditional dress. (Boring voice)
Kalyani(dadi) _what's wrong in traditional dress she is right.
Prachi_So guys be ready it's a traditional outfits.
Ranbir_for boys it's suits.
Disha_then I will inform to preeta and her family. (Shahana and palki were happy look each other)
Aliya_disha also inform them about the outfit.
Purab_yeah I will inform to Rishabh.
Kalyani(dadi) _who you guys are talking?
Abhi_About luthra family.
Naina_Oh anyways everyone is here but where is jannat?
Avn(whisper to anu) _after what all you did to her how she will come down. (Naina saw avn whisper something to anu)
Naina_what are you saying avn say to us also? (everyone look avn and anu)
Avn_simply thinking which baby it will be.
Anu_ah!
Kaira_which baby you want?
Avn/naina_Girl/boy(both look each other)
Kalyani_yeah boy who will take care about business it should be boy.
Avn was sad after hearing it kaira support her.
Pallavi_I will see jannat and come.
Pragya_wait let me also come.
Aliya/disha_we to. (Four of them went to jannat room they saw it was open pallavi open the door saw jannat lying is bed and crying. Four of them had tears seeing it)
Pragya_jannat.(jannat saw four of them she wipe her tears and add a fake smile)
Jannat(fake smile) _ah chachi! Anything you want?
Pallavi (went near and sit in bed) _don't show us your fake smile.
Jannat saw her with more tears.
Pallavi(continue) _Why you didn't said us about this? What happened?
Jannat(saw everyone with tears)

 Pallavi(continue) _Why you didn't said us about this? What happened? Jannat(saw everyone with tears)