CHAPTER 1

Cold wind blew in this particularly lonely night. Zhou Feng opened his eyes and found himself as a victim of a car crash, the inside of the car smelled heavly of alcohol and a constant beeping noise only increased his frustation.

It seems that the original owner was really drunk and ended up crashing against the tree. It was late at night and rarely a car passed by, he was fine but the car was not, he carefully climbed out of the car and looked at the car's state. The front of the car was completely smashed against the tree and wasn't in good shape, it was a miracle that the body survived such a nasty crash with only a few scratches.

Zhou Feng had been bounded by different systems, he had been traumatized, manipulated, humiliated, he had been the protagonist, the antagonist and a cannon fodder. To make up a world or to break it, he had really done it all. He has had a taste of everything. He had been playing this game for so long, he has long forgotten his original life, the one where he had a loving family, it was all a blurry reality left behind.

Although his life sounded too painful, Zhou Feng liked living for infinity, he loved the system and hated it. He had learnt so many skills, he was proficient with everything, and he had it all, even when everything was falling apart, he had it all. There was nothing that he hadn't learnt living so many lives, he had absorbed all that he could yet he seemed to have felt more empty than ever.

Every world seemed easier than the last but the growing hole in his heart seemed to worsen with every world. He really was too tired but he couldn't stop, he had no way to get out of this system.

Zhou Feng read through the details of the world. He had an invisible ring, invisible to the people of this world, only Zhou Feng could activate it, the ring displayed a screen, the size of the screen was similar to that of a laptop, it was a very futuristic technology and was unseen by anyone other than Zhou Feng.

Wei Zexian was a rich second generation. His father, Wei Wuying, had worked day and night to build the Wei empire as it was now, Wei Zexian grew up with his younger brother who was the protagonist, his younger brother hogged up all the attention from his father, needless to say Wei Zexian was a jealous cannon fodder who only wanted to prove himself and get some attention but Zexian was too dumb for the company, looking at him one could see a ruthless businessman, Zexian had that look, but only Zhou Feng knew that the original host was really too dumb to prove himself and so he never tried.

Wei Xinyue was Zexian's younger brother who had much softer features and temperament as compared to him. Xinyue wasn't a genius but he was hardworking and it took no time before Xinyue was able to surpass his older brother. In fact, Zexian was much more brilliant than his younger brother, he had good grades in school and was extremely charismatic, but under the protagonist halo of his younger brother Zexian fell into self doubt and slowly he stopped trying.

The conditions of the original host worsened as the plot progressed, not only was he compared to his younger brother and looked down upon, he also fell in love with his younger brother's girlfriend. Despite being a frivolous second generation, Zexian's father still took care of him and trained the younger son to inherit the company. Zexian's father, Wei Wuying was a strict man, who had loved his family and cherished it but he also was someone who had strong values and would not tolerate anyone making fun of it.

Wei Zexian almost stayed out of everyone's way and indulged in worldly desires but he had fooled around with his younger brother's girlfriend. According to the original plot after his accident Wei Zexian would call Yin Nuan(his younger brother's girlfriend) And these two spent the night together and would be found out by Wei Xinyue. His father, wouldn't tolerate such kind of behaviour and throw both of them out of the house. Wei Zexian would not survive for long without money and commit suicide whereas Yin Nuan would deeply regret her actions and pinned after Xinyue to apologise, claiming that she was manipulated by Wei Zexian. Later in the plot, Xinyue forgives Yin Nuan and both of them gets the blessings of their parents and get married.

Zhou Feng, now Wei Zexian, sighed. Same old same old. Since he had transmigrated here there must be a catch, there must be something that was missing and he had to find it out. Rather than calling Yin Nuan, he went home by calling a cab. It was late at night so no one was around to scold Zexian for coming home so late. Although he might be questioned next morning about the missing car.

He entered his room and stripped out of his alcohol stained clothes and changed into comfortable sweatpants without any shirt. He opened the rather costly laptop that the original owner owned and inserted the chip from his ring to the laptop and worked his magic. He breached the database of the system to get more information of the world. He spent the entire night doing it and fell asleep halfway through it.

The door to his room was smashed open and of one of the Butlers hurried inside the room and urged his young master to wake up. Wei Zexian opened his eyes and looked at the panicked Butler's face and then the dead laptop near this torso.

"Young master, please wake up. You mustn't make the master angry. If you ask for forgiveness now, he will forgive you. After all, he cares for both his sons." The butler rambled on, his caring nature seeping in his tone. The butler was an elderly man, Lu Yan was around 40 years old and took care of both of the young masters since they were born. He had paid attention to the elder son when everyone was absorbed in the younger's light. Lu Yan was respected and loved by the eldest Wei.

"I'll be downstairs in a minute." Zexian grumbled. He sat up, with a new understanding of the world, he knew what he had to do. He was in no hurry, he stood in front of the mirror, brushing his teeth. Analyzing the host body.

Wei Zexian was tall, standing at 6'3, towering over most people, his physique was muscular and he was drop dead gorgeous. He was handsome beyong the normal range. His beauty was something that could be comparable to many celebrities, maybe even better than them. He had a sharp look to his narrow eyes, his straight eyebrows perfectly plucked as if he had his eyebrows threaded, his lips were plump and shut in a straight line. He was the ideal male god for any women.

Zhou Feng was satisfied with this dominant figure and his temperament matched the body he possessed. He really was worthy of such an adonis like figure. After wearing a simple white tee and blue jeans, he jogged downstairs, acting confused, ready for all the drama.

.
.
.
.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello readers, this is my very first time publishing my novel here at Wattpad.

I've been reading lots of light novels and wanted to write some of my own. I also wanted to use the names that are used in those novels, if you find something wrong or anything offensive please do tell me as it is not my intention to use the names for any bad purpose.

I saw that there was a shortage of dominant protagonist along with some cuteness. So, I decided to write my own.

We're not starting with fluff from the start but there will be many more coming.