CHAPTER 4

After working for 4 years and saving and investing money, Wei Zexian was able to pay for a nice and cozy house at the end of the town, his house had three bedrooms, a kitchen and a hall, there was also a porch in front of the house which was bright with different colours of flowers. The house was spacious with lots of sunlight to enter through the windows, even though the house was very small compared to the place he used to live in as a second generation young master, he was really satisfied with this home which wasn't suffocating him but rather brought a sense of comfort.

He also bought a bike and payed for it in small sums of money, he used the bike to travel everywhere, adding more to his manly and dominant charm. The town he lived in was too small for a man like Wei Zexian to go unnoticed.

On Sundays, he would wake up early and sit on the porch of his house in a comfy chair and read the news or played around with his laptop. He looked like a dedicated family man, he was quiet popular with the girls and even boys, who would try to get his attention or visited his house to give him something to eat. Wei Zexian was ... Happy. Even though he still felt empty, his heart was never so warm with everyone's concern and love. He had never really taken a break in any of his previous worlds, he felt like an old man idling around before death but he was really only 28 years old with lots of youthfulness yet his soul was way older than his own father.

To counter Yin Nuan, it was all about timing, he would win and make the original owner a hero with just one call but this call had to be on point.

Yin Nuan was an illegitimate child of the Yin family, her mother had indulged in extra marital affairs as well as the master of the Yin family, she had step brothers and sisters born out of affairs, it was because both her father and mother were forced to marry and they established a civil relationship and ignored each other's affairs.

The competition for the Yin family fortune was cutthroat, each kid wanted to outperform the other and Yin Nuan didn't stand a chance, she only wanted some luxury in her life. If she couldn't get some wealth of her father then she would find someone else. Sure, she could work and earn but her hopeless heart wanted luxury for the rest of her life without really working, she wanted to be the princess. All she had to do was be kind and delicate and there would be someone who would take care of her. It happened when she met Xinyue and it happened when she met Zexian.

When she started dating Xinyue, she was also contacted by her biological father who has just started a business and was only a newbie. She was very happy to be reunited with her old man who seemed to care about her a lot. But ever since she met with her biological father, he only seemed to talk about the Wei family and their business, he soon expressed his concerns whether the eldest sibling would be given all fortune and she will be deserted along with her lover, the younger brother.

Soon Yin Nuan started believing her father and had concerns regarding this so she helped her father to build his business by knowing the moves and plans of the Wei business.

Although Zexian didn't know about any of this and only kept an eye on Yin Nuan because of his infatuation, Yin Nuan was concerned that he had suspected her of revealing the secrets of their business to someone else. To truly find out about his intentions and how much he knows, she decided to seduce him which she found to be quiet easy.

Yin Nuan thought that she had secured her position, she had a good relationship with both the brothers of Wei family and her biological father who was rapidly growing his business, she thought that she would live a happy life filled with luxury but she didn't expect. Her biological father, Yin Jingyi, had thought that she was playing a game too dangerous and used her phone to expose her relationship with Zexian to Xinyue. Yin Jingyi believed that it was better to directly eliminate Wei Zexian seeing how Rocky his relationship with Wei Wuying was.