Chapter - 1

So, here's the first chapter of this story....

It's unedited so please ignore my mistakes....

One girl was sleeping peacefully on her cozy bed, her body was covered with thin white blanket but her shoulder and face were exposed, her one hand was wrapped around a pillow and other hand was put on her stomach, her Black and thick but little wavy hair locks were spread on her face....

Her deep slumber broken due the beeping sound of alarm clock, she hesitatedly opened her eyes and her right hand went towards the table clock to stop its beeping sound....

She looked at the clock it was 5am then she stood up from the bed and folded the blanket and reset the bed and went towards the balcony and opened its door and smiled looking at the beautiful view it was still little dark outside but the chirping sound of birds and the cool breeze which was hitting on her face was making her smile at the beautiful view....

Sun rays started peeking through the open door of balcony...
She came inside the room and looked at the picture which was hanged just above her bed and smiled looking at the picture because it was her picture with her  " Sansaar " ....

This picture was taken by her dearest som dada in her Nivi dii and sameer dada's wedding when she was doing some rituals as badi bahu of Rc's with her patibabu ....

Then she moved towards the cupboard and taken out his most favourite colour saree which is red and white, went inside the washroom to take morning shower....

She came out wearing peticoat and blouse only and drapped that heavy banarsi saree...

She went towards dressing table and sat on the stool she took out her heavy  jewellery from drawer and wore them and than she combed her long thick silky and shiny black hair she did not made bun today she left her hair open today and at last she took a pinch of sindoor ( Vermilion ) from sindoor daani and filled her parted hair mang with thick red Vermilion....