Chapter - 10

Wishing You All A Very Happy Rakshabandhan.... ❤️

And here's the next chapter...

It's again unedited so please ignore my mistakes....

1 month passed since Anirudh and Bondita are living together in the same room...
But Anirudh's thoughts are same for Bondita as they were before...

But on the other side something was changing in Bondita....
Her behaviour, her feelings were started changing for him....

Slowly - slowly she was also realising her love for him but still she was confused whether these changes and feeling's are love or just a mere attraction...

If it's just an attraction than She doesn't wants to spoil their precious bond by misunderstanding her feelings towards him and if it's love than she was afraid to accept it....

She didn't wanted to loose her beautiful bond with him because she knows he always considered her his Zimmedari he will never accept her as his wife...
The way he used to love his mini and her pari Didi... He will never love her the same way she knows that very well... That's why she doesn't wants to accept these feelings and give false hopes to her heart....

In was 6 pm in the evening...
Ksj with Som dada had just returned back from his zameendari's work...
Today his driver was not well so he took som dada with him....

Ksj, Som dada and Sampoorna maa were sitting in hall when Bondita and Nivi dii came from kitchen holding evening snacks and tea tray in their hands....
They placed both tray's on sofa table and stood behind them...
When ksj spoke....

Ksj: Kya baat hai aaj ghar me itni shaanti kyun hai...

Som dada: Haan... koi dikh bhi nhi raha... Abhi Tak baba.. sameer dada aur Anirudh dada nhi aaye kya...
Aur ye batuk maharaj bhi nhi dikh rahe....

Bondita was going to reply when batuk came from behind their holding the box of her favourite chocolate's which Sasurji ordered from london specially for her.....

Batuk: Hum yahan hai balak...
Said dramatically....

Som dada: shaitan ka naam liya aur shaitan hazir...
Said while Rolling his eye...

Meanwhile, bondita came towards him seeing that chocolate box in his hands and said....

Bondita: Batuk...

Batuk: ji boudi...

Bondita: ji boudi ke bacche...
Ye wahi chocolates haina Jo sasurji ne mere liye mangwaye the London se....

Batuk: Haan to Kya meri pyari si boudi...

Bondita: To ye mere pyare devar jahan Tak mujhe yaad hai mene Tumhein tumhare hisse ke chocolates de diye the aur ye mere hai Jo ki tumhare haath me Hain.....
Said while placing her hands on her waist....

Batuk: Aree to me konsa chor hoon Jo aapke chocolate churake bhaag jaunga....

Bondita: pehle tum ye batao tumhein ye chocolates mili Kahan se....

Batuk: Aapke room se... Wahi chupayi thi na aapne....
Said while smirkinly....

Bondita: Haan to bho meri chocolates hai me kuch bhi karu... Tumhein usse Matlab...
Said while getting irritated....

Batuk: Mujhe usse Matlab nhi hai mujhe to bas ye chocolates khane se matlab hai....
Said while unfolding the chocolate wrapper....

Bondita: Batuk rakho unhein wapis meri chocolates hai bho....

Batuk: Accha to leke batao pehle boudi....
He started running while holding the chocolate box in his one hand....

Bondita: Batuk agar tumne meri chocolates khayi to fir dekhna tum...
Said while running behind him....