Chapter - 5

Here's the next chapter....

Bondita was still in his embrace...
Ten minutes passed but she was still crying silently.... His kurta got wet due to her continuous crying....
From one hand he was holding her from her waist and from another hand he was stroking her head....

His own eyes were getting teary seeing her sobbing silently in his chest....
First time in his life he was feeling this much helpless... He never wants to see her like this... This was the first time when he witnessed her shattered and broken....

Anirudh: Bondita....

He softly called her name.... She lifted her face looked at him... Her eyes got red and swollen due to continuous crying....
He wiped her tears with his thumb...

Anirudh: Tumne kuch nhi khaya dupher se Chalo pehle khana kha lo hum fir baat karte hai....

He took her towards the bed.. they both sat on the bed than he Took
plate in his hands and tore a piece of luchi dipped it into sabzi and forwarded the morsel towards her mouth...
She nodded her head negatively indicating she doesn't want to eat....

Anirudh: Bondita thoda sa Khalo...

Bondita: mujhe nhi khana Patibabu....

Anirudh: Kyun...

Bondita: bhuk nhi hai....

Anirudh: Bondita ye koi baat hui bhuk nhi hai... Tum khana nhi khaogi to tabiyat kharab ho jayegi na...

She again negatively nodded her head .....

Anirudh: Accha khudke liye na sahi mere liye khalo....
He asked hopefully...

He forwarded morsel towards her mouth... This time she did not said anything and silently took the morsel in her mouth....
He silently feed her food ... made her drink water and than wiped her upper lips with tissue paper....
He called bihari babu to take the plate... Bihari babu came and took plate from his hands and went away....

After bihari babu went he closed and latched the door....
Bondita was standing near the open window lost in her thoughts... He walked to her and and sigh deeply and called her but she didn't responded as she was lost somewhere....
Anirudh made her turn to him by her shoulder and said ....

Anirudh: Bondita Aab batao kya baat hai... Kyun itna ro rahi thi tum...
Kisi ne kuch kaha hai tumse....
He asked her calmly....

Her eyes got teary before she can cry again.. he indicated her no nodding his head....
From both hands he cupped her face and placed soft and long kiss on her forehead... She closed her eyes feeling his lips on her forehead... She again felt butter flies in her stomach... She felt as her all doubts all worries washed away just because of his kiss... It was only forehead kiss which was normal between them... But at this time in this situation it was like soothing on her wounds....

The kiss was full of emotions... Full of trust, care, affection and most importantly that kiss assured her that she can tell him whatever the matter is he is always on her side... He will never leave her side and support her no matter what the Future holds for them....

Anirudh: Bondita...

Bondita: hmm
She hummed looking straight into his eyes....

Anirudh: Tumhein bharosa haina mujhpe....

Bondita: khud se bhi jada bharosa hai aap pe mujhe pati Babu....

Anirudh: to ek baar aur bharosa karlo apne pati Babu pe...
Aur bata do Kya hua hai... Kya chupa rahi ho tum mujhse...
Me vaada karta Hoon.. tumhara bharosa nhi tutne dunga me...