13

Listening to the new album and this song is just too perfectly Juniper! It's definitely on her favorite playlist.

Kane stayed the night, volunteering to take the couch. It was unbelievably nice to wake up and have him in the house the next morning. A void that has been in this large home, this family is starting to feel filled.

My Barefeet are cold as I stand in the living room doorway. Kane lay on the couch, knees completely bent from trying to fit his large frame onto the too short couch. His hair and beard are a mess.

The expression on his face is so soft. I'd never realized the weight he carries behind his smile and kind eyes. But now that it is gone in his peaceful sleep, I'm realizing how hardened he is.

But right now, sleeping on my couch in the dim hall light, he looks so... at peace. Quietly waking over to him, I whisper his name, but he didn't stir. Kneeling next to his face, I take a moment to look at him more closely. His strong nose. Thick eyebrows. Beautiful brown hair. He really is the most handsome man I've ever seen.

"Kane." I say gently again, pushing some wild hair behind his ear.

His eyes half open, taking a moment to focus. When they do he smiled dreamily "Little Flower" his voice is deep, uneven, and unnaturally sexy. I can't help but smile, trying to engender how to talk. Is this what he sounds like every morning? I'm never going to keep him from my bed again if it is.

"M- morning." I manage to breath out, my fingers resting in his hair. Kane reaches forward then I'm scream giggling as I'm picked up, my face tucked into his neck. Kane had pulled me into the couch with him.

My shock melts into pleasure as he wraps his arms around me and drapsa leg over my own.

"Hmmm" I hum in content as I cuddle deeper into him, fingers cutting into his tshirt. He smells like car oil, leather, and grass. I push my nose into his collar bone as I take him in. His nose burying into self into my him. "I like waking up like this." I mumble into his chest.

His warmth envelopes me as a deep rumble vibrates in his chest. Humming in agreement. We lay there for a while. Kane rubbing sleepy circles along my back. I'm tracing patterns along his collar bone and shoulder. Peaceful, content, bliss.

I know a few minutes at least have passed and as much as I'd like to stay on this couch with Kane wrapped around me I have to get our morning started. And to do that I needed to get up. I stretched out, stretching my legs that were still trapped under one of Kane's.

His hand shot down, holding my thigh still against his. My skin tingling where he touched me. I was wearing pajama shorts and his large hand was very high up. "Angel, if you'rer going to keep moving like that, please don't do it against me." He mumble still sleepily into my hair.

Hm? Slightly confused, I looked down at where he was holding me. Where I was pressed up against his thighs, or more like his crotch. Oh.

I could actually feel my cheeks heating up. "Sorry."

"It's okay, angel." He kissed the top of my head, his voice still the sexy scratchy timber. "You need to get up?"

"Yeah. It usually takes a few tries to get Junior out of bed."

"Hmm." He hummed in acknowledgment. I feel the vibration against my cheek that still layed on his chest. Why is that so sexy? I'm about to lose my mind. Barely able to think about anything about his hand on my bare upper thigh, his thumb drawing delicious circles in my skin.

Kane moved back from me. Lifting his arms, and pulling his leg back. He angled his body back slightly so we were no longer pressed so tightly to against one another. I did to my feet and looked down at him.

His eyes are still only half open as he gazes up at me. Obviously having no plans to get up any time soon. I smile, sleepy Kane is adorable. I give him a quick kiss, brushing my hand along his cheek and soft beard. "Be right back."

"Looking forward to it." He smiles before closing his eyes again.

I quickly run upstairs and wake Junior up. When he finally nods that he's awake I run downstairs to the kitchen. I throw together a lunch for him then run back upstairs. Yup still in bed. I wake him up again, this time turning on his light. From his grumbling protests I know he's really awake this time, tell him to brush his teeth and get dressed for school, then hurry back downstairs.

To where Kane is still laying on the couch. He must have heard my footsteps because he opens those beautiful sleepy eyes again. He grabs the edge of his blanket and holds it up, other arm outstretched in invitation as well.

With a giggle I dive into his embrace. With a smile Kane wraps his arms and legs around me. He gently tucks the blanket around us as I rest my head on his broad chest again.

I close my eyes, nestling into our warm cocoon. He rested a cheek a top my head. Kane gently rubs my back again. "Junior awake?"

"Mmhhmm." I reach one hand up, combing my fingers through his beard. He hums and kisses my fingers. "Are you always like this in the morning?"

"Like what?" He kisses my fingers again and I giggle at the funny feeling.

"Adorable and cuddly."

He chuckles, the sound rumbling through me. "Well no one has ever called me adorable before." He pokes my side and I giggle, "But cuddly yes."

"Mmhh, I like this Kane."

Junior eventually runs downstairs and we say goodbye to Kane. He gives us both a kiss on the cheek before leaving. I take Junior to school and then the flower shop. I can't stop smiling and humming all day as I keep thinking about him.

There we go! It's short but yall have been asking for an update, so I hoped you enjoyed the fluff

I'm working on the next part which will be Kane's pov that let's us see some interesting things with his mc. Hehe. Who's excited?

Also a Kane and Juniper aesthetic. Cause I love these softies so much.