02

Myungjae returned to the other building across the street. It was fairly empty, save for the faculty and the janitor who was cleaning up the classrooms. The kids were long gone, taken home by their parents as soon as the clock hit 12.

"Myungjae? Did you meet the other teachers already? Sorry I couldn't come with you, there was this important thing I had to attend at the middle school." Taeseon approached him, smiling apologetically.

"It's alright, hyung. I got there just fine." Myungjae reassured as they walked together to the teacher's lounge. "Did you make any friends?"

"Hyunbin hyung and Minseo are pretty nice, Junwon showed me around, I didn't have much time to talk to Daehyeon and Hyeonggeun, and Hanbin…"

"Hm? What about Hanbin?" Taeseon asked as they arrived to the lounge. Myungjae pursed his lips and leaned on the doorframe, in thought as the older walked to the table to grab his things. "Myungjae? You good?"

"Oh, yeah! Sorry, I spaced out a bit there. Yeah, he's a good guy." The redhead let out an awkward laugh. Behind him, Yuma approached with Jaemin next to him. "Who's a good guy?"

"Hanbin. Myungjae was just telling me about his experience at the high school."

"Who do you like the most, you know what I mean?" Yuma asked, elbowing the younger with a knowing smile. "I don't know, I've never really dated in a workplace. I guess Hyeonggeun's pretty cute?"

"Oh, that's not…" Seokhee trailed off from where he was on the couch with Hyunwoo, eyes darting awkwardly from Myungjae to Jaemin. "You see, he's kinda courting Jaemin..."

"Shit! Sorry, I didn't know!" Myungjae held his hands up in defense. Okay, maybe he did kind of know, but he just happened to blurt out Hyeonggeun's name without thinking. He barely even talked to the guy.

"It's okay, Myungjae hyung. It's not like we're dating." Jaemin reassured, sitting down with Seokhee and Hyunwoo. "You know, there's always the middle school to find someone. Jinho hyung's single, right? Have you met him?"

"Yeah, I met the middle school teachers just yesterday. Jinho hyung's a nice guy, but not really my type."

"Now that I think about it, there's not many single teachers in this branch." Taeseon joined in. "Hyunbin, Seokhee, Jinho, Yuma hyung, Hyunwoo, Hanbin, they're the only ones who are. Take your pick, I guess."

"Don't go for Hyunbin hyung. He's definitely not single." Seokhee whispered to Myungjae, only to be thrown a jacket at.

"Don't worry, I don't think he's gonna be the one I go after." Myungjae smirked, walking over to the lockers and grabbing his backpack. "Oh? Then who?" Yuma asked.

"I'm still thinking about it, but I don't think getting a guy is gonna be much of a problem for me."

"Ooh, bold, I like that." Hyunwoo snapped his fingers in approval as Myungjae approached the door, bag on his shoulder. He turned around, arms crossed. "Is Hanbin any good?"

"Hanbin? That guy's stubborn as hell. We've been joining forces with his roommate to set him up with a guy outside of school hours, but he just never listens." The tallest sighed, remembering his and Seunghyun's numerous failed attempts to set him up with a guy. "As for Jinho? Well… he's kind of a lost cause. He's too focused on work to even consider dating."

"Have you ever considered the fact that they might be straight?"

There was a short silence before everyone bursted out laughing, Myungjae standing confused as he tried to piece together what was so funny.

"You're so cute, Myungjae-ah!" Yuma ruffled his hair sweetly and teasingly. "There's not a single straight teacher between any of the schools."

"He's right. There are some people applying for the school that may be, but right now, we're all gay here." Hyunwoo added. The branch of their school used to be an all-boys school, only becoming co-ed recently so there weren't many female students or teachers.