epilogue.

5 years later...

"Hurry up, Hanbin-ah!" Myungjae said excitedly, jumping up and down the amusement park with the biggest smile on his face. The mentioned boy panted as he followed.

"Slow down, Jae-ah! I'm old, I have white hair!"

"Oh, stop being dramatic. It's an amusement park, this is where you get energy!" He complained, though he did slow down for Hanbin to catch up.

"It's been a long week, okay?" The taller pouted dramatically, receiving a sassy eye roll from his boyfriend.

It was summer and they were finally given time to rest. They spent most of their days inside or at the mall with the other teachers, before wanting to do something fun and exciting. Of course, the first thing Myungjae thought of was an amusement park.

Everyone agreed and went to the amusement park that day. At first, they were all together as a group before somehow splitting up into pairs and other groups, Myungjae and Hanbin being one of them.

"Where do you want to go, baby? Wanna do one of the rides or play a game?" Hanbin asked, but Myungjae wasn't looking at any of the things he mentioned, eyes trained on the photobooth. "I know something that's gonna be fun for us."

He grabbed Hanbin's hand and dragged him to the photobooth, paying the lady at the cashier and entering it hand in hand.

"Really? A photobooth? Don't tell me we came here because you wanted to take pictures?" Hanbin deadpanned. The redhead smiled sheepishly with his shoulders shrugged. As tired Hanbin was, he couldn't resist him.

They posed for 3 of the pictures normally, but when it was time for the fourth one, Myungjae turned and smashed his lips into the other's, grasping his hoodie tightly in his fists.

Hanbin was caught off guard but soon returned to favor, hands trailing down onto Myungjae's waist as he returned the kiss. He adjusted, now halfway onto Hanbin's lap as the kiss only went deeper and deeper.

The picture was very much over, but they couldn't bring themselves to care for their surroundings. When they pulled away, it was because someone had opened the booth without knowing they were inside. They squeaked and closed the curtains, forcing the two to pull away.

Myungjae and Hanbin sent an awkward glance to each other as they collected the photo before leaving and apologizing to the group. They ran away, hand in hand in embarrassment as they laughed about it.

"You know, it was really nice of you to suggest this place. It's really beautiful." Hanbin said once they were far enough from the booth.

"You think so?" Myungjae lit up, his boyfriend nodding. "I know so."

"But you're just looking at me?"

"Because nothing can be as beautiful as you."

Hanbin let go of his hand, still smiling as he got something from his pocket. A small velvet box that was micro in his hands and before Myungjae knew it, he got down on one knee. He opened the box, revealing a pretty silver band.

"Jin Myungjae, will you marry me?"

Suddenly, there was a crowd around them, all anticipating his answer. Through the corner of their eye, they even saw some of their friends with their fingers crossed and Yuma about to faint.

A smile spread through Myungjae's face, tears already threatening to fall down. Tears of happiness, this time. His hand covered his mouth as he nodded frantically.

"Yes, I will marry you!"

Hanbin broke down crying and stood up, Myungjae launching himself into his arms as the crowd cheered— and Yuma fainting in Hikari's arms.

The hug was bone crushing, but neither of them minded. Hanbin pressed kisses all over his face, finally able to properly call him his. "I've loved you since the day we met, even if I was blinded by my past. I'll love you forever until death."

"Don't be so sappy yet, Lee Hanbin. It's not time to exchange vows yet." Myungjae smiled while he cried, tears coming from his eyes out of happiness.

"But I love you, too, Lee Hanbin. Forever."

"Thank you for everything, Jin Myungjae."

———

a/n - the end! tysm for reading <3 honestly most of this book kinda slipped past me because i didn't know what i was writing half of the time 😭 but i'm glad i was able to finish it and i hope you guys enjoyed <33 i miss myungjae and hanbin together so much but i'll always support them even if they're seperate now. but myungjae has been pretty inactive on insta so maybe he's training? idk 😭 i just hope to see him again soon :')

also on an unrelated note, i can't wait for rbw new id's debut this october!! we're gonna see jaemin, hyeonggeun, and daehyeon on stage with hiroto 😭😭 i kinda wanna make a oneshot book about them but it might be too early LMAOO