03

They talked for months after that. Myungjae would anticipate Hanbin's texts early in the morning and even late at night. Sweet "good morning"s and "goodnight"s were exchanged, followed by long talks about nothing, just anything to keep talking to each other.

Hanbin would visit Myungjae at the kindergarten during recess and watch over the kids in the playground with him, sitting together and chatting until it was over and Hanbin had to return to the other building.

And Myungjae would visit Hanbin at the highschool, bringing him lunch or breakfast— depending on the time— whenever he'd say that he hadn't eaten yet.

Sometimes, they'd go home with each other, sleeping the night at the other's apartment.

Myungjae woke up in Hanbin's bed, rubbing his eyes as he took in the now familiar surroundings. A smile crept up onto his lips. Nothing was official, but they were definitely more than friends.

"Good morning, Binnie." Myungjae grumbled, alerting the blonde who was on his phone. "Good morning, Myungjae-ah. I'm surprised to see you awake so early."

"Are you planning on getting up?" The red haired asked, cuddling closer to Hanbin as it was freezing cold. Hanbin hummed in thought before checking the date on his phone. "We have to, it's a Wednesday."

Myungjae huffed and reluctantly sat up, the cold air hitting his bare chest as the blanket fell off him. Hanbin followed, just as exposed. His arms wrapped around the other's waist, resting his chin on his shoulder lazily. "Don't be like that, Jae. We had a fun night together, didn't we?"

"Yeah, we did. I'll have to put Hyunwoo hyung on watch during recess because I sure as hell won't be able to play with the kids." Myungjae stood up on cold legs, balancing himself before he could fall.

"Sorry, sorry, my bad. I won't let it happen again."

"You let it happen all the time!"

Hanbin stood up, placing an arm around the other's waist to help stabilize him and place a kiss on his cheek. "I just can't resist you."

"Oh, be quiet." Myungjae shut him up with a chaste kiss and reached into his shorts for his pocket, only to realize that he had left it at his apartment. "Shit, I left my phone. I'm gonna need to stop at my place. I'll meet you at school?"

"Aww, fine." The taller pouted, watching as Myungjae slid into his shirt and gave him a peck on the lips. "Don't be so needy all the time. I might never leave."

Hanbin chuckled as he watched him leave the room, and from the sound of the front door opening that followed, the dorm, too. He was lucky that Seunghyun was gone for a few days— something about his boyfriend being sick— whatever it was.

———

Upon arriving to his apartment, Myungjae went straight to the showers. He washed off all of the visible events from the night before and changed into presentable clothes, ready to take on the day.

After putting on his shoes and as he grabbed his phone and was ready to leave, Myungjae's door was busted down by his sister with his niece, Hana, right behind her. "Subin! You could've knocked!"

"Sorry, but now that you work at Hana's school, I might need you to send her to school every now and then." Subin, his younger sister, said. She pushed the teen girl to him, Hana giving him a wave.

"Alright, but why can't you do it? You're unemployed, Subin-ah."

"Excuse me, but if you bothered to read my texts, you would've known that I have job interviews to attend to." Subin bickered back. The older only rolled his eyes before smiling at her reassuringly. "Yeah, yeah, you go do that. I'll take Hana to school, no worries."