06

Weeks went by smoothly. Hana still gave Hanbin glares and Subin would refuse to acknowledge his presence when picking her up, everything else was okay.

When news came out to the other teachers— presumably through Seokhee and Sungmin— they were distant to Hanbin for a while, only talking to him when necessary before it was all cleared up by Myungjae and Jinho a day later.

It's been 3 weeks since they made up and everything was all back to normal, but they still were yet to have a label. Even Jaemin and Hyeonggeun became a thing before they did, as did Junwon and Minseo.

"I don't get it. How am I gonna know his ring size without asking him?" Hyunbin complained to Junwon. Oh, yeah. Him and Taeseon were planning to get engaged, too. Apparently, they'd been dating in secret behind everyone's back before announcing their relationship through Instagram— not even telling any of their friends prior.

Hanbin sipped on his coffee as he scrolled away on his phone. He was still waiting for Myungjae who went shopping with Seokhee. The two planned on staying at Myungjae's place for their first date, not wanting a repeat of what happened.

There was a knock on the door and a familiar redhead peeked through the door, scanning the room until his eyes met with Hanbin.

The blonde stood up and opened the door all the way, wrapping an arm around Myungjae's face and pecking his lips sweetly. "Are you ready to go, dear?"

Myungjae nodded and the walked hand in hand out of the school. Everyone at school knew at that point, even the students. Though, they had no place to judge since they were teachers.

———

Arriving at Myungjae's apartment and changing into a new set of clothes, Hanbin tackled him onto the couch with a dumb smile. "It's nice to finally be alone with you again, Myungjae-ah."

"We're alone together all the time."

"You know what I mean." He nuzzled his head into the crook of the other's neck, inhaling the scent of his perfume that he loved so much. "You smell nice."

"You say that all the time." Myungjae chuckled lightly, his arms wrapping around Hanbin's neck. "I know, just wanted to make sure you know."

The redhead giggled and eventually got him off, he went over to turn on the Netflix on the TV before sitting back next to him. "What do you wanna watch, babe?"

"A horror movie?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, so when you get scared, you can cling onto me." Hanbin winked, Myungjae rolling his eyes with a smile before looking for a horror movie. "Don't bet on it, baby."

After some bickering, they settled on Insidious 2 and closed all the lights, leaving nothing but the bathroom light and the TV to illuminate the place. The movie wasn't that bad at the start. Sure, there were some suspenseful parts, but not enough that it'd send them flying to another dimension.

But at some point, there started to be more jumpscares and Myungjae had unintentionally wrapped an arm around Hanbin's bicep, but Hanbin didn't even notice it as he was just as scared shitless.

They clung onto each other for dear life, jumping and screaming loud enough for Myungjae's neighbors to start knocking on the walls to tell them to shut up.

When the movie ended, their hearts raced and their eyes were blown wide as regret filled them. Hanbin was the first to let go, getting off the couch and running over to open all the lights.

There was a moment of silence, shock, and fear as they met each other's eyes.

Myungjae was the first to break it. "Why would you want to watch a horror movie?!"

"Well, at least I succeeded in making you cling onto me, right?" Hanbin smiled cheekily as he sat back down next to his lover. He pressed a kiss on his forehead, tucking a strand of hair behind his ear. "Don't worry, love. I'll protect you."

"Shut up, Lee Hanbin. You were just as scared as I was." Myungjae rolled his eyes once again. "We're watching Mean Girls."

He wrapped his arm once again around the other's bicep as he searched for the movie. Hanbin smiled warmly, rubbing the thumb of his other hand on the shorter's hand.

Even though they've had their fights, he knew only good things were left for them.

"I love you, Jin Myungjae."

"I love you too, Lee Hanbin. Now, eyes on the screen! Cady's about to meet Janice!"

Hanbin shook his head fondly and grabbed Myungjae by the jaw, turning his head to have his attention. "I said I love you."

"And I said I love you too?"

Their lips locked once again and the red haired boy threw his arms around the other. The move was long forgotten as Hanbin pushed him to lie down, climbing on top of him without letting go even once.

Myungjae panted heavily into the kiss as Hanbin took his breath away, lips dancing sensually as their minds were focused on nothing but each other. No exes, just each other.

Hanbin pulled away for air but their faces remained close, their breaths just inches apart from each other. "Hi, pretty boy."

"Hi, sexy." Myungjae pecked his lips, smiling with his swollen lips— courtesy of Hanbin.

"Can I ask you something?" Hanbin started, tone getting serious. The other began to worry, his heart straining slightly in his chest. "Yeah?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Is that even a question?" Myungjae nuzzled his forehead against the taller's giggling as he did. "Of course, Bin-ah. I'd love to be your boyfriend."

"Thank you, pretty boy." Hanbin leaned down to pepper kisses all over his neck and collar bone, the fluttering of his lips against his skin making Myungjae laugh.

He smiled against his now-boyfriend's skin, the sweet sound of his laughter filling his ears like music. He sucked tiny spots every now and then, but not enough to leave any hickies.

"Still wanna watch that movie?" The blonde asked in between the kisses.

"I think I have something else we could do."

———

Myungjae and Hanbin laid on their backs in bed, breathless and very much naked. Myungjae mustered up all of his strength to turn to the side, facing his boyfriend. "I don't think I'll ever get enough of you."

"Good, because I'm not planning on going anywhere soon. You're stuck with me, and you'll like it." Hanbin smirked and faced him too, pressing a kiss on the tip of his nose.

"You know what? You're right. I don't want to get enough of you." Myungjae smiled lazily. "What do you wanna do tomorrow? It's Saturday."

"Round 2?"

"Fuck off."