Chapter 1

Y/N was now part of ADOR's team as he accepted the offer to be the company's co-CEO which was his father's spot before.

Everyone looked forward to working with him, mainly the company's most valuable asset, NewJeans. Y/N had big plans for them which made the NewJeans members excited to work with him.

Y/N was thrilled about his new position but also felt the weight of the responsibility that came with it. He knew that managing a successful music company would demand his utmost dedication and focus.

However, his love for Karina was equally important to him. He cherished their relationship and was determined to find a way to balance his professional life with his personal one.

Y/N POV

First day at the job and I'm somehow felt nervous about what the company would think about me. As I enter the company building, I can already hear the whispers and gossips from the workers around me which made me even more anxious.

"Y/N! Over here!" Ms Min, also the co-CEO of ADOR, called me while waving her hand.

"Welcome to the family Y/N. I'm so glad that you accepted my offer. We have huge plans for you" She continued after I approached her.

"Thank you Ms Min, it wasn't an easy decision for me but I do promise that i'll do my very best working here" I bowed to her as she let out a little giggle.

"I guess everything that your father told me about you was true after all" She chuckled.

"Before I tell you the full details for your work, someone special will give you a tour around the building to familiarise yourself in your new home" Ms Min said as I nodded to her instructions.

A few minutes after she told me that, I could see NewJeans approaching me with big smiles.

"Girls this is your new boss who will be working alongside me from now on" Ms Min spoke to the girls. They then greeted and welcomed me as I greeted them back.

"We should introduce ourselves. Hello, I'm Hanni Pham, you can call me Hanni" Hanni said after making me chuckle at her action.

"Hahaha I already know your names, you guys are international stars. I should be the one introducing myself" I said making them laugh.

"We already know you too ceo-nim. You're quite famous amongst the idol industry" Danielle responded grinning. A confused look formed on my face from her remark.

"Alright then, the girls will show you around the building and after you're done, meet me at my office. You girls too" Ms Min cut off our conversation and then walked away.

"Let's get moving then ceo-nim" Danielle said in english with her strong accent.

The girls then gave me a tour around while giving me their funny stories of them in this building. We grew closer to each other as we talked to each other more. The workers here were also polite and kind, greeting and welcoming me whenever they see me.

As we were done touring around the building, it was time to meet Ms Min for our discussion. Walking towards her office, I felt someone tugging my shirt's sleeve.

"Ceo-nim" Haerin suddenly said softly from behind as she tugged my sleeve.

"Yes Haerin?" I faced her.

"Is it true.....that you're dating Karina sunbaenim?" She asked making me choke on my own saliva as her other members join our conversation swiftly. I was flustered by her question and the other girls as they waited for my answer.

"Uhh yeaa....." I hesitated for a bit and answered her question honestly. The girls squealed from my answer as I just stare at them awkwardly.

"Yess i told you it was true!" Danielle exclaimed as she pointed her finger towards Minji.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say" Minji rolled her eyes.

"Awww thats so cute, you two look good together" Hanni commented afterwards making me blush.

"So how does it feel like dating an idol?"

"How do you guys manage your time for each other?"

"How do you deal with the fans?" They bombarded me with questions making me dizzy.

"Hahaha I guess you guys are excited. Let's go see Ms Min now. I'll answer your questions next time when I feel like it" I told them as they groaned and pouted.

After a brief walk to Ms Min's office, we entered after knocking. We all sat down on the couch in the middle of the office to hear what Ms Min was about to say.

"How was the tour Y/N? I hope the girls didn't cause you that much trouble" Ms Min asked me.

"I think i would still get lost around here for the first few days haha. The girls did their jobs professionally" I said the last part while glaring at them as they giggled.

"I see you guys are already growing closer to each other, thats a good thing cause I planned to let you personally manage NewJeans freely as their manager and ceo of the company" Ms Min said making me feel a little bit shocked and relieved that my manager-ing skills is not being thrown away but also still nervous at the CEO title.

"Of course I would still help you, I'll give suggestions and warnings but in the end it is all up to your decision" She continued laying more weights on my shoulder with responsibilities.

"I'm fine with this but how about their current managers?" I calmly asked her.

"They're on board, it's like you're the head of manager for them you know" Ms Min said.

"That's all from me if you have any questions feel free to ask me" She stood up and went to her desk. "I already sent you the girls' schedule so go on now"

"Your office is still being prepared as we speak, it is just beside mine so you can go bonding with the girls for now" Ms Min continued.

We were then dismissed leaving me alone with the girls.

"So..... what should we do now?" I awkwardly asked them.