Part 7

Y/N POV

Karina called Minji and I could hear their shocked reactions when Karina told them that I was discharged already making me laugh.

They all agreed to come to my apartment for the so-called mini event for.... idk maybe celebrating me not being dead lol.

We also invited the other aespa members who will come at a later time cause they had just finished their schedule.

Timeskip

The NewJeans girls had arrived with handful of foods and snacks. They all immediately hugged me when they saw me, expressing their gratitude and appreciation towards me. Hanni and Minji even cried making me and Karina laugh at this little babies.

After a while of comforting the crying babies, we all simmered down and enjoyed all the snacks and beverages that were presented.

Hanni kept asking me whether I was ok or not and that reminded me of someone.

"This reminds me of someone" I said facing Karina as she understood what I meant. Not long after I said that, the door bell rang.

"Speak of the devil" Karina smirked and headed to open the door revealing her members.

Winter was the first one to enter as she immediately approached me asking if I was ok or not making me laugh.

"Hahahah yes I'm fine Minjeongie. By the way, you should say hi to the girls" I said and pointed the NewJeans girls as she squealed and approached them.

The aespa and NewJeans members got to know each other more and got closer as the little party went on.

As it got late it was time for everyone to go back to their homes.

"Alright everybody, it's already late. Time to head back home" I spoke out to everyone who was busy having fun.

"Oooo let's have a sleepover!" An excited Danielle appeared and suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea!" Winter reacted immediately and high fived Danielle.

"Uhm excuse me? Sleepover where?" I asked them while crossing my arms.

"Plssss oppaa can we all sleep here tonight" Minji begged. I looked over at Karina and she just smiled as she signalled me an ok sign.

"Fine, you all better not make a mess" I gave in and they all celebrated.

"I only have 2 guest rooms so some of you will sleep in the living room" I told them after giving them my only blankets in the house.

"It's ok oppa we'll figure it all out later" Ningning answered me as she pulled Hyein and Haerin to one of the guests room. "We maknaes will share a room!" Ningning shouted.

"Haish it's like having 8 kids in the house" I spoke out to Karina as she giggled.

"Don't worry about them, let's go to our room now" Karina pulled me to my bedroom after saying goodnight to the others.

After we had settled down in bed getting comfortable and all. I was browsing through my phone, Karina had already fallen asleep and without me realising it was already 3 AM.

I got up and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. As I glanced over at the living room, I could see Giselle, Danielle and Hanni sleeping on the couch soundly. Hanni's blanket was nowhere near her so I took it and placed it properly on her making her mumble a few words that I couldn't quite understand.

Entering my kitchen, I was surprised to see Haerin still up who also came to get a glass of water.

"Couldn't sleep?" I poured water into my cup as I asked her.

"Mmhmm" She nodded.

"Same, I guess I got enough sleep at the hospital" I told her as she chuckled. "May I?" I asked her on joining her, she nodded so I sat down next to her on the dining table.

"I like it" Haerin suddenly spoke out.

"Hmm?" I questioned after I took a sip of my drink.

"This feeling, the silence of the night as everyone is asleep. I feel calm" She said while gripping her cup with both hands, I nodded my head as I agreed with her.

"It's hard to get this with my loud unnies" She chuckled.

"but it's a good thing you know" I told her as she faced me slowly. "They're helping you get out of your comfort zone, that way you can grow as a person" She nodded.

"I guess Minji unnie does help me to find ways to face arguments well" We both laughed silently knowing how much Minji teases her.

After a few minutes of more heartfelt conversations, Haerin was finally feeling sleepy as she said goodnight and went to join her sleeping members.

Before I headed to my bedroom, I made sure to check my front door first. The previous incident has made me more cautious about the girls' safety.

Timeskip

Even after sleeping that late, I still managed to get up early. Facing my side, I saw Karina still sleeping with her cute expression making me smile early in the morning.

As I got out to the living room, some of the girls were already awake playing with their phones.

"Good morning oppa" "Good morning Y/N" the girls who were sleeping in the living room said after seeing me.

"Good morning ladies, who's cooking?" I noticed a good smell coming from the kitchen.

"Minjeong" Giselle answered.

"She's making eggs and bacons for breakfast!" Danielle excitedly continued after.

"Is that Y/N Oppaa?!" Winter shouted from the kitchen and I answered her. "Can you come here for a minute!" She asked and I went to her.

She was struggling with the cooking and I end up making breakfast for them........

Soon after, like dominoes, the girls start coming out one by one to eat breakfast.

"Hmmm this is very well cooked! You're a professional chef unnie!" Hanni said to Winter who grinned and looked at me.

"Yeah right" I rolled my eyes as a joke making Winter giggle.

"By the way, don't you guys have any schedule today?" I asked the aespa members who are still chilling here.

"We do have vocal practice later in the afternoon. It's ok we have time" Karina answered coolly as the NewJeans babies exclaimed.

"Why do you even need that unnie? Your voices are already amazing!" Hyein said with both her eyes open wide.

"Aishh you're making me blush early in the morning" Ningning said as we all laughed.

After a while, the aespa girls' manager had come to pick them up as we all bid farewell to them. Me and the NewJeans girls had a meeting with Ms Min so we also headed to the headquarters.