Chapter 5

Y/N POV

After leaving NewJeans' dorm, I was currently driving my way to the convenience store to buy some snack for me to munch on while doing my work at home.

As I entered the store near my apartment, I noticed that my wallet wasn't in my pockets. I rushed back to my car to find it but it wasn't there. Good thing we can pay for our things using our phones nowadays.

"I must've left it at the girl's dorm" I thought to myself and drove back to their dorm to come get it.

Timeskip

I arrived at their dorm and proceeded to insert the passcode at the door but then I noticed that the door was unlocked. I could hear soft whispers inside and it was definitely not the girls' voices, they were men's.

I made sure to call the police before trying to confront the intruders. I slowly opened the door and took a peek at the dark living room as I silently sneaked into the dorm.

As I got closer to the voices, I heard Minji and Hanni's voices. They were muffled but I recognise it. It seemed like they were tied up.

"Hurry up find the other girls in the other rooms" The intruder said to his partner. There were only two of them but they looked intimidating with one of them looking jacked as hell and the other one was very tall.

The tall guy went ahead to the rooms and knocked on the girls bedroom door to lure out the girls. Minji and Hanni were trying their best to warn the others but it didn't help as their mouths were taped firmly.

When the other guy was busy holding Minji and Hanni, I took the chance to sneak to the tall guy who was trying to capture the other girls.

"Haish this girls are stubborn, guess I'll be doing it the hard way" the tall guy said and kicked open the door revealing it to be Hyein and Danielle's room. Both of the girls screamed in panic as they saw the intruder.

"Hello there" The guy grinned.

I had to act fast so I approached the guy from behind and smacked his head with a baseball bat that was luckily dropped by that tall guy himself before entering the room. That hit instantly knocked him up as his body lied flat on the floor

I immediately went to the girls and told them to be quiet and go to Haerin's room where the intruders haven't gone through yet.

"Lock the doors and don't come out until it is safe ok?" I told them as they nodded with tears falling on their faces.

Minji POV

The tall guy left to get my other members, me and Hanni tried our best to warn them but the muffling sound's didn't help at all as I just cried out hoping that help comes.

I could hear the girl's scream but the tall guy seems to be taking his time.

"Yah what's taking you so long! They're just little girls" The guy holding us shouted to call his fellow partner.

Just as he said that, Y/N appeared with a baseball bat. I honestly felt relieved that he appeared.

"You better let those girls go or else things will get messy" Y/N warned the guy.

"I like your confidence" the intruder chuckled while cracking his fingers and immediately rushed towards Y/N for a fight.

The guy swinged his arm which Y/N dodged and used the baseball bat to hit his leg making the guy fall. Just as Y/N was about to hit him again, the guy pulled Y/N's leg causing him to fall flat on his back with the baseball bat out of his grip. The guy instantly was on top of Y/N.

This time it was the intruder's turn, he rapidly punched Y/N in the face making me and Hanni hopelessly watch him. Y/N's face was already bruised and bleeding from the punches but that didn't stop him from fighting back. He managed to escape the intruder's grasp and fought back. Just like Y/N, the intruder was also injured and fully bruised by his attacks.

As the fight went on both of them started to get tired and suddenly the intruder pulled out a gun out of his pocket.

"That was fun but unfortunately I have no time to enjoy beating the shit out of you" The intruder said while pointing the gun at Y/N. I was scared at that time, trembling in fear that Y/N was gonna die in front of us. Y/N was calm in that situation, he spat on the floor and it was fully red from his blood.

"I don't know who you're working for but I know for sure that you're bad at fighting" Y/N weirdly chuckled making the guy angry.

Just as he was about to pull the trigger, help arrived just in time to stop the guy from killing Y/N.

"Police! Hands up in the air where I can see them!" The police force pointed their weapons towards the intruder.

"Heh. You're screwed" Y/N said and then dropped down on the floor due to the tiredness and the pains taking over his body.

One of the intruder was arrested by the police but the other one.

"Sir! The other one escaped through the window!" One of the police reported.

They immediately made a full sweep around the area to find the other one but to no avail he was already gone.

"Oppa! Are you ok?" I rushed to Y/N who was kneeling on the floor with both legs looking half dead.

"Uh? Oh yeah I'm ok. What about you girls? Are you hurt?" He still asked weakly almost mumbling all his words.

Then the other girls who was locked in Haerin's room joined us. Panicking because of Y/N's current condition. Most of us cried, thankful that Y/N was here but also sad that he sacrificed himself for our safety.

Just as we were busy trying to make Y/N stay awake, the medic came to pick up Y/N and bring him to the hospital. The assistant manager managed to arrive at the scene and saw that Y/N was being pushed in a stretcher into an ambulance.

Everything went by so fast and the next thing we know, we were sent to a hotel for temporary shelter. The assistant manager told us to stay here as he had to check Y/N at the hospital. There were security guards everywhere to protect us this time.

"I-i don't understand. Who were those guys? Why would they do this to us?" Hyein cried out in the quiet room as Hanni comforted her.

"I have no idea but they were definitely going to do bad things to us" Danielle said in anger.

"I guess we'll just have to wait to find out. We're lucky that Y/N oppa was there to save us" I reassured the girls but deep down I was also scared and traumatised by it.

"I just hope that he's okay" Haerin suddenly voiced out as we all agreed.

After a few hours of waiting, we couldn't sleep due to the shock. The assistant manager texted me.

Karina POV

"You sure do like being here huh" I smiled with tears in my eyes as I hold my unconscious boyfriend's hands in the hospital bed.