3

After about a full day, Katsuki had to go to kindergarten because he was a child.

For half a day he had been able to understand that this was too real to be a dream, or a dream, he. But what could have happened he? Was it the time travel thing that's always talked about in comics? Was he hit by a quirk? Or he was seriously dead and in a very convincing dream.

But the probability of that happening was very low. Because Katsuki knew painfully. A headache and falling off the ladder (he still hasn't gotten used to his small body) was enough for him to realize that, he.

He probably really went back in time. Given the fact that more than 80 percent of the world has superpowers called 'quirks', that wasn't impossible. It would even be the most logical.

But why he? Or why he turned 4 years old? It would make more sense for Izuku to go back in time. After all, he was the owner of Ofa and he was the main character. He was the number one hero in the future. As much as Katsuki didn't want to admit it.

So why was Katsuki in the midst of a handful of little brats right now, feeling her eardrums burst and her blood boiling from the shouting?

"Shut up you little scumbags!"

He was even trying to pay attention to what he was saying because he had just received two warnings. The third time he was told that he would be notified, and Katsuki did not want to get into a long conversation at home about how he learned the 'bad words'. As if he didn't have enough trouble.

Despite her shouting, no one listened to him. Only Izuku was sitting calmly next to him. He had just called him 'Deku'. The odd expression on the boy's face as he did this helped him realize he hadn't heard it before, he said. So he took care to call him 'Izuku'. He was already in the same situation before he came back. It could be better like this, she. To never give him a stupid nickname 'Deku' in the first place.

It went on like this for the rest of the day. They went out to play with Izuku and a few extras at noon. Though he did nothing. After answering questions asked about yesterday, he avoided playing, citing that the nurse had told him to be careful (lie). But then he realized something. This was the year he started bullying Izuku. And when those few boys who were accompanying them teased someone else, Izuku wanted to stop them and nearly got beaten.

This was normal for that time. Others always taunt someone, and Izuku wants to stop it, and in the end it is he who gets beat up. This is what would have happened if Katsuki had not intervened.

"Hey what are you doing?"

The fat boy with wings sticking out from his waist was staring at Katsuki as if he was doing something very pointless. Katsuki, on the other hand, picked up the fallen Izuku and told the bullied boy to leave in a very civilized manner.

"Get out of here you damn squirt!"

And as the boy ran away, Katsuki had three pairs of eyes staring at him strangely. Even Izuku was taken aback. No, he was the most surprised.

But Katsuki had made a decision at that moment. He wasn't going to repeat the stupid mistakes he used to make.