6

It was a week after Katsuki opened his eyes at the hospital. Doctors were checking to see if there was a symptom that might appear later. There Katsuki found someone he didn't expect to see.

This person was Touya Todoroki. He heard that he was occasionally brought to the hospital because of his quirk, which hurt him every time he used it. Today was one of those days.

Of course, Touya wasn't the only one who came. In fact, almost the whole family was here. Natsuno and Fuyumi were probably absent because they were at school. While Touya was with Endevor and another doctor for examination, Todoroki Rei and Shoto were waiting for Katsuki's doctor to arrive. Shoto and Katsuki had the same doctor.

Of course, Katsuki took advantage of this short time. It was his lunch break and he had forcibly sent his parents to buy something from the market. Anyway, the reason Rei and Shoto were waiting in the first place was because the doctor had gone to lunch break because it was lunch break.

The reason Katsuki didn't go was because he insisted on staying in the doctor's room, claiming he was tired. The doctor let him stay because he was tolerant and kind. And as soon as everyone was gone, Katsuki came out and ran to Shoto.

"Hey you!"

Although Shoto had no idea why this boy had summoned them, Rei got up from his seat and let Katsuki sit. Knowing that his son couldn't even see his family members, he wanted to use this against Endavor. If he saw that Shoto was shy or unable to speak, maybe she would stop separating Shoto from them.

Shoto, on the other hand, was frightened. An aggressive boy he had never met was getting angry with him, and his mother had moved away from him. Shoto even thought for a moment that it was his father who had summoned him. That's why he was afraid from the very first moment.

Katsuki sat next to Shoto. He looked calmer than before.  Maybe it was because he noticed Shoto's face.

"Hello, what's your name?"

Katsuki endured the torture, even though his normally calm voice wanted to make him vomit.  Because Shoto seemed to have calmed down a bit.

"My name is Shoto."

Shoto replied in a low voice.