5

Katsuki and the other brats + Izuku was on a jungle trek again. A long time ago, when Katsuki was 7 years old, this forest burned down. He hadn't been back here since that day, he. It wasn't even close anyway. They could only come here as they were brats who could travel easily because they had no job during the day. They didn't have to worry about time.

But that wasn't the case for Katsuki. The fire that will happen 3 years later... Why the forest burned down, 7-year-old Katsuki didn't care. But the current Katsuki had to care.Because the fire was started by a Todoroki. 

Todoroki Touya, who should have been dead, was last here in good health. And that fire day was the day the world was told he was dead. Of course, Katsuki from the future knew that wasn't the case. He would have to stop this as soon as possible.

Touya was very strong as a villain. But this time, he couldn't let himself be a villain. Even if she had to kill him. Because he is a terrible criminal who will put the lives of many innocents at risk.

And luckily he found it earlier than he thought. Katsuki, who was supposed to find the kids playing hide and seek, accidentally found him. But there was a problem. Katsuki started to feel unwell. He was nauseous, wanted to vomit. His right arm was visibly shaking.

He pressed his right hand to his arm and covered his mouth with his left hand. He crouched on the ground. He started breathing heavily. While all this was going on, Touya was preparing for the time to go, unaware of everything. And he was finally able to go. Katsuki threw up after Touya ran away from the scene. It remained a double sided. After a while, it returned to normal. He didn't know how long after that, but the main thing, he thought, was that he was okay. Remembering to find the other brats, he set off.

Despite realizing his situation, he chose to ignore it.