4

"You hit your head really hard, didn't you?"

The other extra also decided to join the conversation. They were staring at Katsuki as if he had done the dumbest thing ever done. Yes, Katsuki never liked those looks.

"What are you looking at huh?!"

With a few small explosions from his hand, Izuku hid behind him. More precisely, Katsuki stepped in front of him to protect him.

"It's so lame to beat someone who doesn't even have a quirk. You're all losers!"

It was a fact that he could understand, no, accept after many years. He apologized to Izuku. But somewhere inside he wished he hadn't done what he always did. He wasn't just talking to little brats right now. He was talking to his own little self. At least in his own mind.

"I'm a future hero! I'm not a loser! Do it if you want, if you dare, of course."

A broad smile appeared on his face as the explosions in his hand kept popping up. The fact that she looked a little too wild to be called a smile also made her more frightening. So the guys decided to give up and keep quiet. All they thought was that Katsuki had hit his head very hard somewhere.

"Kacchan..."

And yes...that sinister, lovely boy's voice...the one who would make Katsuki regret doing this in front of him for a lifetime began to speak.

"You're really-! You're really cool! You're a hero!"

Was this boy stupid? Kacchan himself was the reason why these fights started in the first place. Couldn't he understand that? If Katsuki hadn't attacked him in the first place, these kids wouldn't have had the courage to attack him today.

That's why he got angry, but Katsuki couldn't say anything. He was obsessed with the word 'hero'. The word reminded him of some unpleasant events that happened not so long ago. Some memories he doesn't want to remember.