𝟬𝟮. everything starts with bad ideas

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑺𝑨𝑳𝑻𝑾𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹
✸ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ───
everything starts with bad ideas
🍉☀️🌸 ゚・ׂׂૢ࿐

        WHEN Vivica got up the next day, she was ready to kill Jamie, hide the body, and make the whole thing look like an accident

WHEN Vivica got up the next day, she was ready to kill Jamie, hide the body, and make the whole thing look like an accident. And of course, he had no idea because he was hungover and dead asleep, just like her mom.

She had been feeling bad enough about herself thanks to the bruise when she'd gotten a text from Cam, asking her where she was. She'd totally forgotten about him inviting her to the marina with him; not that it mattered, since she had work and couldn't just up and leave her mom and JB alone all morning.

With a sigh of regret, she shot him an apology text and pocketed her phone. Next task: wake up the bewildered beast that was hungover Jamie Brinns.

The girl pounded on the door to Jamie's room four times, and when he didn't answer, she just barged right on in.

"Jamie!" She shouted, hitting the boy across the head with one of the pillows from the bed. She would've felt bad about doing it if it weren't for the damage he'd done to her face.

Jamie groaned as he woke up, immediately bringing a hand up to rub his eyes. "Oh my shit." He grumbled. "Dude—"

"Look at what you did." Vivica cut him off, her hand flying up to her face to point at the bruise on it. When he didn't look, she slapped the boy's arm and exclaimed, "Look!"

"Ow— I'm looking, I'm looking." he said, his eyes still closed. When he was slammed in the face with yet another pillow, he opened his eyes for real.

He wished he didn't when he saw the purple and blue splotch between Vivica's brow and cheek bone. Wincing, he shut his eyes again.

"Yeah, exactly. I've got work today, asshole." She complained, tossing the pillow she'd been using as a weapon to the side.

"It's Saturday." Jamie told her, because she wasn't gonna make him feel bad about something that wasn't true.

"It's Friday." She corrected him, dead-panned.

"Still! You don't work on Fridays!" He exclaimed. He held a hand up to his forehead in regret, for even his own voice sounded too loud.

"No, but I have tennis lessons to teach." Vivica sighed. "Breakfast is waiting for you and Mom downstairs, please make sure she's all good before you go anywhere."

Jamie stuck a silent thumb up in the air, letting her know that he'd gotten it all.

The girl took a look down at the watch on her wrist and then bustled towards the door.

"I'm gonna be late, I've gotta go." She mumbled, leaving his room with a quick bye and then flying down the stairs and out the front door.