7. To learn or not to learn

Bakugo is a very strange person. His anger constantly gets the better of him and he finds it hard to control his emotions. He's about as fruity as a packet of skittles but he's terrified to tell anyone. He has a huge like ginormous thing for guys with big lips and spiky brown hair and have the name sato. But I mean who's to blame him? A sugar quirk? That adorable. Anywho, though he may be strange. He is in no way, shape, or form, dumb. So one can probably assume just how confused he was when he awoke from behind a bush. One can also probably assume just how much more confused he was when he discovered that he had no recollection of anything that he was doing before he awoke. He got hit pretty hard in the head... that's bound to do some damage, right? And right we were. Bakugo seems to have forgotten more than just what he was doing. He has also forgotten just who he was, really. He knows his name and address and family, of course but he... he doesn't remember a thing about his former personality. So he's going to do the most rational thing his sharp mind can think of and be who he truly is inside. A sassy, fruit basket.

Meanwhile with Avery...
Avery is very resourceful, she had to be due to her rough like horribly rough upbringing. When Avery walked into the empty class room she used her resourcefulness to find the perfect desk. Little did she know the desk belongs to the very stalker she had in her words 'taught a valuable lesson to' about 5 minutes ago. When the rest of the class starts steadily trickling in they feel too incredibly intimidated by her beauty to approach her. It's common knowledge now that Avery is quite slow. So In her small mind she thinks everyone is avoiding her because she looks in her words 'absolutely terrifying, like something straight out of the grudge. Or maybe like the little girl from the ring hit by a bus with horns stabbed into her head?' It's blatantly obvious that Avery has plenty of issues. Her body dysmorphia being very extreme. The class is now full of students minus one eccentric blonde who's taking a 'time out nap' ....in Avery's words. Not mine. Mr aizawa walks in and greets the class.
"Where's bakugo?"
The class all turn to Avery due to her being in his seat and she thinks their asking her so she responds truthfully.
"How should I know?"
It's a good thing she didn't know the name of the boy she knocked out. If she did she would've told him in a heartbeat where he was. Which wouldn't have been very good. Mr aizawa let's out a deep sigh and mumbles something about wanting to quit his job. About 5 minutes into whatever mr Aizawa was rambling about bakugo steps into the class.
"Care to explain why your late, bakugo?"
Baku go puts a finger to his lips as if in thought and respond with.
"Hmmm, not really, no."
Needless to say the class was shocked. I mean they all knew he was a moldy sponge but wasn't this too much?
"Meet me after class..."
The class hasn't forgotten about the new girl stealing Bakugos seat, most of them just don't care. Bakugo walks up to the girl in his desk who's completely oblivious to anything happening due to her very important thoughts about my little pony season 4 episode 7. The blonde opens his mouth to speak. Oh god... what's he gonna say? Some terrifying death threat? A typical bully line? Threaten to put her on this years naughty list?
"Oh my god! Where on earth have you been hiding girl? You are just about a cute as a button!"
Avery looks over to the boy now realizing she knows him. 'Wow he seems like a new person! I guess I really am a hero!' Deciding to go along with his new found kindness Avery responds with what she thinks is a normal response.
"Oh hi! I was hiding from the bad men! You really think I'm cute?"
Not feeling as bad about her looks Avery beams up at the boy who complimented her.
"Well obviously your cute girl! And who's the bad men? Is that some kind of movie reference? Your too funny! We should like totally get a coffee sometime!"
Now, everyone in the class knows just how horrible Bakugos personality is. This sudden change in character left everyone completely stunned. Including the teacher. His thoughts racing for whatever could've fixed the boys bad temper he comes to a conclusion that he fully believes in. It must be Avery's quirk. While it was Avery fault he changed it had nothing to do with her quirk at all. She used a rock.
"Sit down now, bakugo."
Suddenly realising he needs to get on with the lesson he looks around for a spot for him to sit.
'How about I get a double desk and put him upfront to keep a better eye on him? I'll also need to put someone who's calm with him.' And who better to sit with Bakugo than someone as sweet as sugar? So with that in mind he moves bakugo and sato into a double desk so that their now shoulder to shoulder. In bakugos head this is all thanks to the new girl who stole his seat. So I'm order to return her kindness.... He promises 'I am going to become best friends with the new girl!!'