CHAPTER 14

ATTENTION‼️

The picture attached above is FAKE. The information attached to the photo above is NOT TRUE, it is purely work of author's imagination. Even the picture is all made by AI. Thank you very much for understanding.

______________________________________________

CHAPTER 14 - FINALLY!

ATTY. MA. YVETTE AMYLASE DEL FIERRO

______________________________________________

AFTER MONTHS of waiting for the Bar Exam results, this is finally it! Today they will release the results of the bar. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I've been waiting so long for this moment, and I can't wait to know the results.

Habang naghihintay ako ng results couple of months ago, nagwork ako sa Law Firm ni Atty. Liza para naman may ginagawa ako while waiting. Also, para magkaroon na ako ng further knowledge about sa work environment ko. They're all nice naman and understanding, lalo na si Atty. Corine na siyang senior ko and nagha-handle sa akin. She's so funny kasama and there's no dead air talaga kapag siya kasama mo. She never get tired of guiding me throughout the process and I am so thankful for that.

"Yve! Good morning." she greeted me with a smile as usual.

I smiled at her, "Good morning, Attorney."

"Uy, I've heard na ngayon ang release ng Bar results ah? Tagal mo rin hinintay 'yon, are you excited?" she asked and put down all her things.

I sighed, "Kinakabahan na excited po, grabe I still can't believe na ngayon na ang realesing ng results."

She pat my shoulder, "It's okay na kabahan, ganiyan din ako noon. I'm sure you'll pass."

"Sana nga po, Attorney." sabi ko. She smiled and pat my shoulder once again.

"Siya, mauna muna ako sa 'yo. I have a meeting with a client pa eh." she said. I nodded and bid her goodbye before facing my laptop once again para tapusin ang trabahong binigay sa akin. Sana nga talaga at papasa ako.

Habang wala pang balita sa results, I tried to occupied myself with work.As the hours ticked by, my heart raced with anticipation. I could hardly focus on my tasks, constantly refreshing my browser in the hopes of finding any news about the bar exam results. The office seemed unusually quiet, almost as if everyone could sense the nervous energy radiating from me.

Dahil wala pa namang results, I just continue my work para hindi sayang sa oras. Pero maya't maya ko parin chini-check ang page if meron na or wala pa rin. I'm in that kind of state when I saw in my peripheral vision that Atty. Liza is coming into our office with a smiled and she's walking towards my direction.

"Hi, Yvette. How are you?" she greeted me with a smile at ang isang kamay niya ay nakaakbay sa akin.

"I'm good po, Attorney. Kinakabahan lang po." sagot ko.

Atty. Liza chuckled softly and gave my shoulder a reassuring squeeze. "I completely understand, Yvette. Waiting for such an important result can be nerve-wracking. Pero remember, you've put in all the hard work and dedication throughout your studies, and I've witnessed that simula pa lang. I have no doubt that you did your best."

Her words offered a glimmer of comfort, and I managed to smile back at her. "Thank you, Attorney Liza. Your support means a lot to me. I don't think I will be here without your words pf encouragement."

She nodded, her eyes filled with warmth and encouragement. "You're welcome, Yvette. Just stay positive and keep yourself occupied. The results will be out soon enough. And by the way, before I forgot, there's someone who badly wanted to talk to you."