Chapter 2

The Boy from Hufflepuff

After the match the whole Slytherin house was Celebrating since they won against Gryffindor, Draco was the one who's mostly ecstatic about it and he was bragging to Potter because they won.

"Ha! Face it Potter, we won, and nothing's gonna change that." He sneered at him,

"Oh shove off Malfoy. We played our bes—" George said before getting cut off,

"Best? Even if you lost? Ha! Nice one Weasley!" Draco cut off George's words and was really bragging about how Slytherin won, Draco was confident and proud that he won, not for himself but for Slytherin, and they were happy about it. The other team was furious of how Draco acted to which Ron Weasley placed a bet.

"We want a damn rematch." Ron said, he was the most angered person on the team.

"Oh? Really?" Draco asked sarcastically,

"Yeah. A bet, if we win, you have to host a party for us Gryffindors and only celebrate our victory." Ron replied,

"And it's the same if Slytherin wins?" Draco asked, a smirk appeared on his face.

Ron just gave a little nod, Draco and the others were sounding like owls with their chuckles, and so they shook hands agreeing on the bet. Once all that commotion was over they all headed back to the common rooms, Slytherin's team took a shower before heading back though, while Gryffindor was making tons and tons of plans on how to win because they're sure they can't loose this bet. Especially since their opponent was Slytherin. The other team (Slytherin), were a little optimistic about winning but of course they still had to plan their victory too because the other team would plan their victory from the start of the bet already. Later on they just returned back to classes once they were all dressed up back in their uniforms and robes, though Y/N planned an excuse to both his, Draco's, and Theodore's next classes and who was teaching in that class so they could find out about who did 'it' to Y/N, after a little convincing their Professors had agreed on excusing them for now, the three met up at the common room first before actually going into plan.

"So how are we gonna execute the plan?" Y/N asked,

"Well thanks to this bragging twerp, I feel like we couldn't be trusted by Gryffindor." Theodore replied, glancing at Draco.

"Oh come on don't be like that Theo! At least we won, right?" He said with a mischievous smile on his face chuckling.

"We did but, we've probably lost all trust in Gryffindor anyway in the first place, haven't we?" Y/N replied.

"Agreed. Okay, we'd have to send out someone though who's pretty close with someone in Gryffindor even if they lost trust in us because of Draco. What do you guys think?" Theodore took some glances at both Y/N and Draco, before putting a hand on his chin.

"Could be me, I have some friends in Gryffindor" Y/N replied.

"And they still have trust in you?" Draco asked as he leaned back onto the couch.

"Yeah, they do."

"Oh wait Y/N, are you able to ask George Weasley?" Theo asked, a little cheeky smiled smeared on his face.

"Yeah I cou— WHAT? WEASLEY?? No! I don't want to! He's an annoying little ginger twat that I don't wanna be near!! Come on I know someone else just not him!!" You pouted, crossing your arms and trying to beg Theodore not to ask George. "Please! Pretty please!!" You pleaded, those puppy eyes of yours couldn't be resisted but Theodore did resist and didn't fall for it.

"Mate just let him ask someone else! Look at those puppy eyes, you can't resist them..." Draco protested as he whispered to Theodore.

"Sorry but I resisted, and I'm the one leading this plan." Theodore replied to Draco with a gentle and warm smile. "You're gonna ask him, you have no other choice," Theodore said as he faced Y/N then patting his head.