Chapter 8

Holidays at Malfoy Manor

It was now the Holidays and you were with Theo and Draco in the train going back to Malfoy Manor which is where you're mostly gonna spend your time in. As you made it to Malfoy Manor Draco asked first to his dad, Lucius Abraxas Malfoy, if he could tour you and Theo around the house and he said he was fine with it. Draco toured you around the house and told you all the places where you can go to, and not go to. Malfoy Manor was a bit dark but it was alright, Draco then showed you your rooms, of course you and Theo shared while Draco had his own, but Draco always wanted to be with you both so he stayed with you two in your rooms.

You did tons of activities during the Holidays, Draco even taught you how to play the piano, and you had some snowball fights in the backyard, sometimes stayed in the front yard to hang out, relax or read some books. The whole time you weren't bored but yet felt so happy, guessing that it's because you spent your time with your two best friends.

As the three of you were hanging out in the front yard, you received a letter from your owl Argos, you read it aloud for Draco and Theo to hear.

Dear Y/N,

How are you doing? It's me Potter, I've been spending my time with Ron at the Burrow, I'm sorry if I mentioned the burrow or anything and made you remember about- yeah, sorry. But how are you really these past few weeks? I wanted to tell you something important. There have been attacks at the ministry of magic, Mr. Weasley told us about it and we think the attacks are by Death Eaters. Where are you staying at by the way? I'm sorry if I'm saying or asking too much I'm just really curious.

Sincerely
-Harry

"Damn Potter wants to know where you are, tell him that you're enjoying your time at Malfoy Manor, and why the heck did he bring up the Death Eaters?!"

"Well I don't know why don't you go ask him?" I teased Draco with a smirk on my face.

"Just tell him you're staying at your house, if he knows about what's going on in Malfoy Manor he'll think you're enemies with him." Theo added

"My point exactly," draco replied leaning back on the tree as he made his arms as pillows.

You then just giggle about it, "alright alright, I'll write him a letter in response, and why would you think I'd mention the Death Eaters living here in Malfoy Manor hm?" You added.

"Well I don't know! Instincts of trust issues I guess,"

"Draco Malfoy having trust issues? that's new." Theo joked, chuckling.

"Hey!!" Draco shouted, acting offended and threw a snowball at Theo.

"That's rude!" Theo shouted, as the two threw snowballs at each other while you in the background just laughed until you accidentally got hit by a snowball as well. "Not fair!" You shouted and giggled, you joined their snowball fight and after a little while got over it and went inside to warm yourselves up.

About the letter though, you knew that the Death Eaters had lived in Malfoy Manor but only for a short period of time, the three of you partially know their plan but you know about it. You're not too worried because it's almost 'impossible' that they can bring back Voldemort, although at this point you're keeping it quiet.

"Do you think they're able to bring back you-know-who?" Draco asks suddenly.

"Maybe, maybe not. It depends really." Theo responds

"Well I feel like it's almost impossible for them to bring him back but, who knows." You say, crossing your arms.

"I guess so." Draco replies leaning back onto his chair.