Chapter 5

His Promise

As you finished eating you planned to go hang out with George a little more often so you had to wait for him to finish eating too, after a little while he got up with his twin and a few of his friends and walked down the hall having some conversations, you walked up to George tugging his sleeve and he noticed you; as he did he put his arm around your shoulder just to keep you close to him and remind his friends that you're his even though it's not official just yet.

"Uh hey George?" You whisper to him.

"Yes?" He replied in a hushed tone, still keeping you close to him.

"Well um, we might have switched clothes-" you said as you lifted your hands a little to show him that your sleeves are too long for you.

"Ah- so that's why my sleeves were so short," he chuckled, "it's either you can keep my clothes or not~" he said teasingly as he winks at you.

You then immediately turned red, "but— bah nevermind, I guess I can wear yours for now," you said as you shook your head; George then just chuckled and smiled.

"Oh by the way, do you have Quidditch practice today George?"

"Hm, I don't think so.. but I'm not that sure."

"Ah, okay then; well I'll be going, I still have classes. I'll see you later George," you said as you took his arm off your shoulder walking the opposite direction to head to your classes. George just waved goodbye to you as he then continued walking with his friends.

As you entered the room for your first class you can see Theo over there next to your seat as Draco was behind him sitting next to Pansy, Theo didn't see you because he was too focused on writing something what seemed to be a letter. A letter? You thought, your mind wondered why Theo was writing a letter and who was he gonna give the letter to, but you ignored it for now and sat down next to him as he jumped a little seeing you. You chuckled at that but he then just hid the parchment he was writing on.

"What were you writing Theo?" You asked with a cheeky smile, putting your hand on your face making your elbow touch the table you two shared.

"Nothing, it's clearly none of your business Y/N." He said a little embarrassed.

"Oh? Really? C'mon Theo you know you can share these kinds of secrets with me." You genuinely said promising to keep his secret as you gave him puppy eyes just to convince him to tell you his secret.

"..fuck, fine. For the first time in my life, I think I fancy someone." He whispered to you trying to keep quiet about it.

"Merlin's fucking balls— are you sure? Is this the Theo I know??" You said a bit jokingly. "Well if you do fancy someone what house are they in?"

You didn't notice but Professor McGonagall already came in the room and cut you off as you and Theo were talking. "Ehem, Mr. L/N." She said as she just stared at you with a plain and blank expression.

"Oh sorry Professor.." you responded, trying focusing on the class as it started. You were faking taking down notes and in reality just passing notes to Theo about who he fancies.

"If you keep this up Professor McGonagall will notice you dim-wit. I promise I'll tell you about who I fancy later on."

You then scoffed a little as you tried to go through the class without paying attention. The class finally ended and Theo called you to get you out of your reverie, grabbing your wrist and taking you to the Astronomy tower.

"Okay now tell me who do you fancy. I'm interested as hell Theo." You said as a smirk was upon your face.

"You better keep this secret shut tight or else."