Chapter 6

You're Not Him

As you and George became sweet and close again nothing actually happened during your relationship. You didn't argue, and you didn't fight at all, it was just a sweet and close relationship; somehow you found it weird and strange for it to be like this. Sometimes you don't talk, and sometimes you do, you feel like this isn't the George Weasley you know; You know George Weasley as the “annoying ginger twat”, you know him as annoying but funny and sweet and childish. But this George Weasley you know right now isn't. What happened? You thought to yourself, somehow you feel like you've been lied to as well, the thought just keeps on running through your head and it makes you loose more focus in class.

As you were walking to the Great Hall to get lunch you accidentally bumped into Hermione, Ron and Harry but you brushed it off because that one thought in your head won't stop you from anything else. The three noticed that and it was very unusual for you to act like that; you barely ate your lunch when you sat down, suddenly you got a letter from your owl.

"Hm? Oh thanks Argos." Argos was the name of your owl, he left the letter to you as he flew away. You looked at the letter and notice there isn't any particular message to who it came from. You open it and read it quietly.

Liars and pranksters are everywhere.
Find out the mystery before you have no time to spare.

Know the truth is out there,
Beware, the events are fare.

I sent you this letter because I want you to be aware
That your lover is falling out of love
And I want you to take care.

--. . --- .-. --. . / .-- . .- ... .-.. . -.-- / .. ... / .-.. -.-- .. -. --. / - --- / -.-- --- ..-

You thought of what this could mean, first of all you had to figure out who sent this, second you had to figure out what the message meant, and third is to decipher the Morse code at the end. You had to get some help from somebody who knows Morse code really well, you had to get the smartest people you know to decipher the code, and so you tried to ask Hermione about it first, and she responded that she'll try and figure it out.

You head back to your common room to decipher the meaning of the message.

"Liars and Pranksters are everywhere, find out the mystery before you have no time to spare... well it is true they're everywhere but— the only pranksters we all know in every corner of Hogwarts are the Weasley twins and nobody else," Theo said with a puzzled face.

"It's unless there's someone else who's a prankster— right?" Draco added, confused as well.

"No no, the only pranksters who would even do a prank so willingly are the Weasley twins. The problem is why would someone send me a letter about them?" You respond,

"Yes but look at the second to the last sentence. Your lover is falling out of love, it could mean that they're trying to warn you about George Weasley not falling for you anymore...?" Theo replied.

"But, we've been actually doing well these days! I guess.." you say a little upset and cross your arms. "We haven't been talking that much lately and it's scaring the bloody hell out of me."

"See! It's definitely about that redhead wanker. Look even if he's falling out of love we both know you can find someone better Y/N." Draco responded.