Chapter 10

How Normal

After just a nice afternoon relaxation with George, you decide to head to the courtyard as usual to hang out with Draco and Theo; though you see something interesting happening, it's a fight between Theo and Draco against Harry and Ron.

"What in the-" you say before getting cut off by how loud their yelling was.

"AT LEAST I'M NOT A SPOILED GIT!" Ron shouted.

"At least I'm not a fucking pureblood who's attitude is like a muggle's!" Draco shouts back, it mostly started with Ron and Draco but Theo and Harry of course came along.

"Now this is entertaining, should we stop them love?" George asks as he looked at you.

"50/50.. I'm not sure if we should stop them or not.. I'll bet 10 galleons a professor is coming to stop them in about 5 or 10 minutes." You reply, a sly smug look all over your face as you glanced at the fight and back to George.

"Bet." George crossed his arms and watched the fight, and in about 5 minutes later Professor McGonagall showed up.

You laughed to yourself as you see George's face on how he lost this bet, "oh, come on!" George exclaimed, soon then eyes were on him and he smiled awkwardly. He grabbed you by the hand and ran with you as the others thought that he and you were a part of the fight.

As he and you panted, he leaned against a enclosed wall, his gaze was on you as you rested your head on his chest; perfectly hearing his heartbeat. His hands caressed your soft and fluffy hair as you let out a little hum.

"So, what now?" He asks, a little chuckle escaping his mouth.

"Well, what's on your mind currently?" You respond, your cheeks all flushed from running.

"Hm.." he paused thinking for a moment, he looked up before looking back down at you. "How about, we-" he gets cut off as he sees your two friends down the corridor, both with bruises and scars.

Your eyes widened slightly at the sight, not expecting for the two of them to get bruised up so badly. You assisted to go on with Draco to help him patch up, but George didn't quite agree on your choice.

He wanted to spend time with you more but of course, you knew what was the right thing at the moment. "I'm sorry Georgie, my friend's just in bad shape.. I can't just let them know that their friend won't even help in patching them up."

George sighs and puts his hand on your shoulder. "Okay, I understand." He smiled, kissing your forehead softly. "Remember, be safe always. Okay?" He added.

You then went to the hospital wing to check on Draco, you already see him there but there was another person. It was.. Potter?? You quietly listen to their conversation while you were a good distance away from the two.

"i can't believe you got bruised up so badly by my own best friend, i thought uou you were Draco the dragon, not Draco the worm." Harry teased Draco.

"oh shut it Potter. You should be glad that I'm like this, otherwise I'd punch you right now." Draco replied with an annoyed tone.

"you mean kiss me?" Harry teased again. Y/N's eyes widen a little as he giggles quietly. "i hate you Potter." Draco spoke again, a faint blush on his face and a pouty look. Harry smiled and giggled, he leaned in and kissed Draco's cheek.

"aww," Y/N accidentally said aloud and the pair turned their heads to Y/N. "oh um- was I not supposed to hear or see that?— yeah okay bye-" Y/N then ran from the hospital wing, laughing to himself.