Chapter 3

Slytherin's Party for Gryffindor

The night had passed by and it was about 5 in the morning, Theodore had woken himself up to tell Professor McGonagall about Y/N's situation. He told her and she didn't think that it was real until Theo showed the evidence. She chose to tell Dumbledore about it and they plan to announce it later at breakfast since at this time everyone was still sound asleep. Professor McGonagall and Dumbledore will then hold a quick trial after breakfast in the Great Hall, Y/N of course the victim has to be there and Theodore is reserved for the evidence. The other students will be the Jury deciding whether Zacharias Smith should be expelled or not from Hogwarts because of the incident.

Quick side note from the Author: y'all might be wondering later on "why is there a trial in Hogwarts? Shouldn't that be in the ministry of magic?" Yeah well, how the story goes is how it goes I guess- and it's just like a quick observation if Zacharias actually did something wrong or not, anyway, enjoy the story!

It was now 8 am and almost everybody woke up, Theodore was sitting on the couch just patiently waiting for everyone to wake up. He was serious and talked about what was going on, Slytherin had then rushed to the Great Hall for breakfast, it was normal like always until later on there would be a quick trial. After breakfast, Professor McGonagall had told everybody to stay for a bit to announce the incident and what was gonna happen.

"We will be taking a quick trial with every student in here serving as the Jury. Professor Dumbledore will be the judge, the evidence provider will be Mr. Theodore Nott from Slytherin, the Victim Mr. F/N, and lastly, the suspect.. Mr. Zacharias Smith."

Everyone was almost shocked and had their jaw dropping, 'wait but how could a Slytherin be a victim? Aren't they usually the troublemakers and suspects?' Students have thought. The trial then abruptly started as Y/N stood up as well with Smith, he was nervous and wondered why he was involved in this trial and had remembered everything that happened in the library with Y/N.

"Mr. Zacharias, do you find yourself guilty?" Dumbledore asked.

"No, I do not." Smith answered.

Theodore was a little upset and furious why he said that. Professor McGonagall called up Theodore to show the evidence, "I find Zacharias Smith guilty of his actions." Theodore whispered to himself trying to fight the urge of beating Smith to a pulp.

"No way that's real!" A student shouted, "that's rubbish! How can a Slytherin even be a victim?!" Students protested at the evidence, clearly they were all on Smith's side. They hated the Slytherins a lot. Y/N started to just tear up a little but he held his tears in trying to fight and stand up for himself. His bruises were still healing so he showed all of them his bruises and marks, they were very real yes. But students still didn't believe him and thought it was just make-up. Y/N huffed and looked down a little, he was nervous and wasn't ready, suddenly a redhead from Gryffindor stood up, it was George Weasley?!

"I find Zacharias Smith guilty of his actions!" He protested, Y/N's face suddenly lit up as George was supporting him. He then gave a little nod to Y/N saying that everything will be alright and he's on his side.

"George?? What're you doing? He's a Slytherin!" Ron whispered to him, "oh come on Ron, you never even talked to Y/N, and you know I have feelings for him." George whispered back.

"And why do you think he's guilty of his actions Mr. Weasley?" Professor McGonagall asked.

"I saw it with my own eyes. He forced Y/N, he was begging for help and for Smith to stop but he continued and just left Y/N there to weep. He hit Y/N multiple times with a book and even his wand, he casted types of spells that could even harm Y/N more, he did all that and just left him in shambles, trembling and crying." George replied, he was confident in defensing Y/N because of his strong feelings for him, he couldn't help but protect him no matter what.