Sober

Aches

My whole body ached. Restless from all the dancing and performing, it felt like my body was going to shut down any minute. And now, finally, I can have a full nights sleep. At least that's what I hoped.

THUD!!!!
I shot up from my bed, scared because the noise was so close to me.
"Did Sana fall off her bed again?"

I took a few seconds to wait, listening to anything off and everything was dead silent. As I was starting to get comfy I began to hear noises again but this time it wasn't a thud, they were sobs.

I sighed.
This has become something more common now where Sana gets these random episodes of behavior and it's honestly so unsettling .
I jumped off my bed while scratching my tummy. As I opened her bedroom door quietly I realized she was not in her room but the room itself was a disaster. Clothes thrown everywhere, her makeup desk completely messed up and her vanity mirror broken with pieces of glass scattered all around the room. I took a deep breathe as I creeped up towards the bathroom. As I peered through the door, I felt my blood go cold instantly as my heart completely sank to my stomach.

"SANA NO!"
Running towards the tub, I pounced on top of her with her wrist now being held by the weight of my arms. holding her still as she thrashed around in my embrace screaming and cursing at me through broken sobs. I tensed up as I hugged her as tightly as I could. feeling her heart beat fasten and her screams calming down slowly. She stopped all together and let go of the shards of glass in her already bloody hands. The footsteps of the other members soon approached and all I could was whisper her sweet words, trying to look put together and not like I'm losing my fucking mind too.

"Chae..."
Sana whispered in my ear. Voice sounding so broken.

Silence.

"Sa-"

"When will I be happy again?"
...

How should I know?

"Is there even a point to all of this? Why do I wake up angry everyday without a will to go on. I have no purpose."

Stop. please just stop.

"Am I going to feel this empty forever?"

I DONT FUCKING KNOW.

Just then, Jeongyeon and Jihyo barged in, ripping me off of Sana's almost lifeless body. Nayeon cradled her while repeating "call an ambulance!!"

Everything was a blur
I just sat there on the bathroom floor. Sana's blood all over me as her words repeated In my mind. I began to uncontrollably sob. Holding onto my bloodied shirt as rocked myself back and fourth. After a while, Sana and the others were all downstairs. Tzuyu carried her to the ambulance.
The last thing I heard before going unconscious were loud sirens and cries.

-
RM POV:

"Now for what's trending, sensational Kpop Girl Group, TWICE will be taking a short but very needed Hiatus from work. It's said that girl group member SANA is in the hospital for an unknown reason. JYP Entertainment has yet to let out a public announcement for the Idols condition"

"Meanwhile, twice member, CHAE YOUNG is said to be taking therapy sessions to help with her anxiety and stress, let's wish all of the nine idols a speedy and healthy recovery!"

"Im telling you Hyunjin,  this is all thanks to a certain someone-"Mr.Park, this is live television please concentrate"

*click*

"Bastards, can't even do their job professionally" I snickered while leaning back on my work chair. It has been a couple hours since I closed myself off from the other members to say I'm doing "work"