Schedule papers

"Yes, yes I already sent you the money mom."
"More?...why do you need more money?
Alright love y-'Beep

Right.

I sigh. Plopping my phone on the outside couch while putting my weight against the railing.

'How much money do they need? I already send them half of my check'
I lose the happy mood I've had all day. They really know how to make me upset and they enjoy it.

I go back into the house and stop feeling sorry for myself as I check the time

9:30pm.
it started getting pretty late so I got my things ready and left. The girls went on a little trip and left Sana and Mina at the dorm. The other 7 girls went to a Spa Hotel That MiSana didn't like.

Jihyo left me a message about asking me too print out a paper copy of there schedule instead of with the tablet, because theirs was fucking up and the only way they could see the schedules for the past 3 weeks was on my phone. So it would be easier on paper.
A grabbed the sheets of paper and placed them in a protective case.

TIME SKIP

I opened the door as I too had a spare key for there house. As I get inside it's dead silent. Something not common inside this place.

I walk over to the hallways and into Sana And Minas room.
"Mina, here you go"

I was greeted with silence.
Her back was facing me and she had her headset and Tv on so I assumed she was playing a game.
I walk up to her and shake her shoulder a little. She still wouldn't budge until I heard soft snores coming from the ballerina.
I look over and her mic is misplaced while her body is curled up in the gaming chair.

'She's too fucking cute omg' I smile slightly looking at her again and slowly took off her headset, placing it down while grabbing her. As I pick her up, her head is hanging down and I can see everything that makes her perfect. Her little moles, her pretty plump lips, those eyes that still show beauty even when closed.

I lay her down on her bed while covering her up with a blanket, I peer over the corner of my eye and see a stuffed Penguin. I go to grab the stuffed penguin before coming back to place it in her arms so she could hug it. I sigh and look around and barely notice, Sana isn't here. I furrow my eyebrows and look around

'Then who the fuck am I supposed to give the papers too?'

I walk around and head over to the only door that is open, the balcony door and I see her.

A beautiful girl with her hair moving  from the comfortable breeze as she leans onto the rail, watching the city lights like I do at my own home. I stand there, frozen looking at ever part of her flawless figure. She looks like a goddess. My heart begins to race and my cheeks are slightly pink but I shove the thought out of my head instantly

'Stop it.....she won't ever like me..'

I rub the back of my neck before picking up the brief case full with there schedules, as I slowly walk towards her......I hear sniffles and quiet sobs. My heart begins to ache at the sound of it. She begins to cry more aggressively. Her body shaking. I wish I could see her face so I could ask what's wrong but her Back is facing me and I'm too scared. I softly place the case down and lean more forward to hear anything that she might say. She could turn around at any minute and I would be right behind her. But at the moment i don't care, I want to know what's wrong with Sana. I hold in my breath and muster up all my courage to do...well something.