New

FUCKING STUPID SEATS

We've been in the Plane ride For over 4 hours and the seats are starting to get uncomfortable.

After adjusting myself to the seat for what felt the hundredth time. I finally plop down.
I feel irritated at myself and guilty

I've been debating most of the time since we went on air. Scrolling through countless text messages between May and I...what have I done-
OH OF COURSE WHEN IM THINKING OF HER SHE TEXTS ME DOESN'T SHE?!
I heave a sigh before looking at the message sent to me

May-Dumbass🖤:
Y/n are you busy?? Papa gave me more allowance this time and I wanted to know if you want to eat at a Sushi Bar with me??

...
what the fuck, my favorite food too..
How do I even respond to that?
'HEYYY I CANT CAUSE IM GOING TO KOREA AND STAYING THERE, MAYBE NEXT TIME!'

Fuck no...I just simply ignore the text as well as all the other texts I'll get in the future. My guilty mind will only get worse if I keep focusing on her.

i throw my phone to the side, finally keeping my eyes off the screen and I admire the puffy blue clouds out the window. For one last time I reposition myself on the chair. Finally feeling the sweet spot while having my legs up to my chest. Hugging myself close into a ball.

I drift off to sleep
But no matter how much I sleep this feeling of regret won't leave my mind.

~MUCH MUCH LATER ~~
6 Hours Later
My bUttchEeks feel numb.
And I keep losing on flappy bird >:((((
That's how I've been entertained for a while until now when a man walks infront of me.

"You ready?! We're almost at Seoul!" JY Park states enthusiastically while I just nod

Sooner or later he notices my obvious silence and he just chuckles a sigh in response.

"You sure are quiet aren't you kid? Haha it's alright I came here to inform you something though. It's good news." I look up at him in confusion when he continues his little talk with me.
"I just want you to know that I am ever so great-full to you for actually accepting my offer and....well I know it's a lot but I need you to be more than just a manager-"
huh?!
"AND! I know I know it's a lot to ask especially since you don't really know what you'll be working as but please....work with me. I'll pay you more and. I kinda already did something that might interest you too.."
I just stare at him with a pissed expression.
"I kinda sorta...talked to some of my close friends and there's this one house I own that I never use and...it's yours now haha.."

Honestly how is this guy professional..he's bribing me and now I feel bad cause he's GIVING me a home.
I sigh and accept his offer in the end. It is annoying that I don't know what I'm gonna be doing and there's already so much he's forcing onto me but...if I can give my parents more money I'll do everything I can.

{TIME SKIP}
We already left the Korean Airport and on our way to the building. We just spent our time in the car in comforting silence until he hears my stomach grumble and he laughs, but he did stop by a bear fast food drive-thru, ordering me a burger before going back onto the freeways.

He suddenly turns the radio down and starts another painful conversation.
"So i totally understand if you don't want to go considering the dizziness from being on plane a lot, the Girls...the one's you'll be working with are actually in our practice rooms. They want to meet you but again it's okay to decline." He states, his eyes still focused on the road

I really did want to decline this offer, I had Vertigo and a massive Headache, but at the same time. This feels more of an opportunity for me than JYP like he has repeatedly said.
And A house? For me??? A job, now getting payed a more fair amount....I couldn't say no really

"Sure i would love to meet them!" I say as I massage my head, trying to deal with this terrible headache

"Okay! Haha you sound really excited. Don't worry there super nice just...Clingy and touchy that's all but overall you'd get along with them right away!" He says once again, never adverting his eyes somewhere besides the road

I sigh

Yeah so excited dude..

Never thought that I would be in a spot like this in my life.

So far it's good

But all good things must come to an end

-TWICE_Sachaeng