Soup

Jihyo POV
It's
So
Fucking
Cold

I crawled out of bed while shivering my way through the halls to turn off the AC I left on all night and turning on the heater. Once I heard the warm breeze coming out the vent, I sighed happily while making my way back to bed with a lovely y/n
I put a blanket over you and I, ceasing you to warm us up.
I smile slightly, seeing the cute bed head while you're  face forms a cute pout.

I felt bad if I'm being honest, like pity. I didn't see you as a weak individual or anything like that but pd-nim did end up telling me at some point on how your life and family situation was. It made me wonder if  you've ever been held this way like I'm holding you now, I wonder if you've ever been told 'I love you'.
I don't even know how that old man knows about your abusive family considering he just you her but that's irrelevant- I look at the time and it's 7:30 am
Should I wake her? Nah.
I look down at her and

I place a kiss on her forehead

Woah.....aren't I the straight one?
I shake it off, blushing at my own actions. Y/n then started to move around a little bit and gets closer to me.
You started making  weird faces that were so cute I couldn't help but smile. But I didn't know she was waking up.

Your POV~

I wake up to the sight of a beautiful girl with a gummy smile and the sun from the curtains slightly shining on her. It was really a great thing to see as soon as you wake up
A blessing. ✋🏻😌

But that feeling soon stops and blood starts rushing up my cheeks when I see how close we are and I cover my face with a pillow.

"G-good morning Jihyo....I'm s-sorry" I say under the pillow.
I hear nothing in response and feel like I messed up big time. Then right after that I feel something tugging on the pillow on my face pulling it off.
Jihyo takes it off and In my point of view I can see her hovering over me with her hair falling down gracefully with charm as well as a smile plastered on her face.

"Good morning Y/n, lets have soup yeah? I bet it will help with the pain and we can watch movies all day" she then starts to get off the bed but I grab her hand ever so gently~

"Bu-I" I was cut off by her

"You did nothing wrong y/n, besides I liked seeing you're bed head. It's cute~" ending her sentence with a teasing tone that makes me blush even more.

"Now go brush your teeth and freshen up so we can make food. Uh...oh! Don't wear something super fancy just wear casual clothes, it's movie night with you and I" she smiles and heads to the other bathroom Leaving the one next to my room unoccupied for me.

I get up and stretch till I'm on my tippy toes.
It feels weird to sleep on such a comfortable bed. My bed back in the city was much smaller,I had like one blanket that had a bunch of holes in it. My pillow was extremely flat and hard. And same with my bed super hard and if you jumped in it, it would most likely hurt your chest to how hard it was. It was a small twin bed and that was basically the room. I had no door because it had a huge hole all over it and well that was the room my small twin bed and the way out to the sofa which was filled with beer bottles everywhere. My parents on the other hand had a very soft and comfortable bed with brand new sheets all the time. I've had mine for about 12 years and they sometimes use my one blanket I have to clean the mess on the floor which was mostly beer that they spilt on the tile, and all they said to me was 'It's fine, you just wash it punk' and then throw it In the dumpster so I can pick it up from there to wash. But the scent always stays so I stopped using it and even in the cold winter where there was no heat going to my room only to my parents room because that's where they wanted there heater to be I would just hug my self to sleep. My window to my room also was broken so when it snowed and I was sleeping I would often get sick from the cold but my parents told me I was being dramatic and to continue cleaning and going to school when In even some cases I had a fever and they still didn't care.

Good TiMes !

After a while, I start heading down stairs. I already showered and brushed my teeth and I have some grey sweat pants on with a tight but not to tight comfortable plain white shirt that's long sleeve. It was quite cold today so I also had some white socks on. I walk downstairs and I still have a massive headache. Damn how hard did I hit my head?

I see Jihyo looking for ideas on her phone in the kitchen and I come up to her.

"Need help making food. You said soup right? Let's make chicken noodle!" I say to her and smile slightly.
She nods in agreement and we begin to cook in this early cold morning.

TIME SKIP!

We've been in the kitchen for so long trying to get the broth just right as well as the chicken now the noodles are in and all that's left is cutting the veggies and letting it sit for about an hour and there! It's done.

I look at the clock really quick

I sigh at how late it's already become as I peak out the window. Today was gloomy in South Korea. With no signs of sunshine. Where the rain doesn't seem like it will ever stop, the water droplets streaming down the window.

I'm cutting the carrots and I feel something press against my back and hold my torso. Without looking back I just smile. "You know we've only known eachother for a day and a half and you seem real comfortable with me" I tease

She hugs my torso a little tighter and puts her chin on my shoulder. "Yeah, you're really huggable" she sighs out "if I'm being honest, I don't know I'm being like this with you either, you're just..calming. Besides! I'm not the only one, you were allllllll over me last night!"
I dropped the knife as I looked at her in shock and embarrassment. " I WHAT?!"

She giggled while playfully hitting my shoulder playfully. She interlaced her hands with mine while she guided me to the living room all while walking backwards and just smiling at me, her faint giggle being heard from here and there.

After a while we just started watching movies together.
To be exact we are watching Grease.
AN: aka the best movie ✋🏻🙄

Jihyo laid her head down on my chest with her finger tips drawing on my skin. Making my face scrunch at the ticklish feeling.
Who would've thought that TWICE's leader can actually be quite clingy. We also never really talked. We just heard the quiet tv and the steady beats of our hearts

It wasn't awkward but calming.

Hearing the rain lightly dance on the top of the roof and the sun that was covered by the dark fluffy clouds making it look like it was still early in the morning, while the air is still chilly.
We fall asleep for a while and now it's the afternoon.
Still relaxing on the sofa while watching more movies with our eyes half opened, letting laziness get to us.

Jihyo starts talking about random things to me and little facts about herself as I just listen and nod to the girls little conversation. She stares at me, seeing me try my best not to sleep while she's talking to me and she just giggles at me and I just playfully shove her

DING~~~~

The alarm rings and Jihyo slowly gets up.

Pulling me up with her of course

"Come on. The Soup is ready~"