(001) graduating

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

being timothée chalamet's sister was not easy. it was fun, but absolutely not easy.

ever since his first successful movie came out in 2014, charlotte's life completely turned around. he was previously recognized in tv commercials and short films, but starring in a movie directed by jason reitman?! a whole different thing.

many fake friends came and went. some lasting way more than others. charlotte often felt like they had this unspeakable bond until they asked to meet him and all they did was talk about him. the only friends that have lasted ever since kindergarten were the sturniolo triplets and cecilia blanc.

he was an amazing brother, and always took her to all his premiers, except when she couldn't go because she was studying or at school.

with every premier she went to, she was noticed more and more due to her impeccable fashion sense. timothée had professional stylists coordinating all his outfits, but not charlotte. she just had herself and her friends.

because she was the timothée chalamet's sister, people expected a lot from her. perfect boyfriends, perfect paparazzi pictures, perfect publicity, she could not go wrong. but when she did, all hell broke loose.

which is what lead to her previous disappearance.

she stopped going to premiers with timothée, and he refused to answer any questions about her. she became homeschooled, and had her best friends go shopping for her. she did not leave her house at all. it was very tiring, and she often fell into major depressive episodes in which she didn't want to talk to anyone. anyone except matt, of course.

her entire senior year she had been homeschooled and only went to school to go to her graduation.

once she saw a rather positive reaction from people, she decided that that day was the day her disappearance ended.

some people did call her over dramatic for disappearing and everything, but she had a genuine reason.

she had an extremely messy and public breakup with joshua barrett. his fans turned on her, and soon enough, almost the entire world did too. she spoke up about the breakup almost immediately, and said that it was no one's fault (even though it was definitely his) and that it was calm and mutual. everyone called her a liar and started making up rumors about how she had been cheating on him with one of the sturniolo triplets.

he didn't even bother to deny any of the rumors, which was even worse than him starting them. it was safe to say that out of all her exes, she hated him the most.

she had other boyfriends before joshua, and she met all of them from her brother, so they were all a bit older. timothée approved of none of her relationships with his costars, but charlotte shut him down and said she didn't care what he thought.