(007) 'not a date' date

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

matt noticed how down char has been lately. he didn't know whether it was because of joshua's post, or because of her being bombarded with paps the other day. either way, he was determined to fix her mood.

she was all sulky in his bed, it made him frown. he walked up to her and said, "get ready. we're leaving in a bit for dinner."

"who's we?" she mumbled, looking up at him.

"me and you." he shrugged.

ignoring the aggressive blush on her face, she went to nick's room to get clothes from her suitcase.

"why are you getting all dressed up?" nick asked.

"matt's taking me out somewhere." she said nonchalantly, trying to fight off the growing smile on her face.

she wasn't sure why she was acting ridiculous. he was just taking her out to dinner. only him and her. like a ...

"DATE NIGHT!!" nick screeched.

"NO!" she yelled, praying matt didn't hear him. "just two friends going out."

"you're not convincing me." nick said earning a scoff.

"i go out with you all the time! just me and you." she reminded.

"sweetheart, i'm gay." he deadpanned.

"whatever!" she groaned, taking her clothes and makeup bag. she went to nicks bathroom and got ready since he has the best lighting.

she sprayed herself with perfume all over and went over to matt's room.

"you're not even ready!" she gasped, staring at his shirtless figure.

"yes, i am." he nodded, shrugging on a shirt. "let's go."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

he took her to this cute diner on 16th avenue, and she had the time of her life.

"how'd you know i was feeling upset?" she asked.

"c'mon char, i know you like i know the back of my hand." he said.

after earning another glare from her he sighed and said, "other than the fact that i know you just as much as i know myself and my brothers, i- it's doesn't matter. it's stupid, i just guessed."