(021) realisations

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

matt has been staying over for the past 3 days. he's been ordering nick and chris to get him clothes everyday, but they got tired of it and told him to do it himself.

that's how char found herself sitting in front of the front door waiting for him to come back.

"char, this is unhealthy." tim sighed.

"you're unhealthy." she eyed him.

"if i give you money to get your nails done will you stop bullying me for the week?" he asked.

"for the day."

he looked at the time, it was 12pm. no bullying for another 12 hours? how could he say no.

"fine yeah whatever." he gave her a 50.

"lia's probably gonna wanna get her nails done too. i can get her to stop bullying you too." he rolled his eyes and gave her another fifty.

"okay but like what if we get hungry.."

"oh my god!" he scoffed.

"what! i'll bring you something." she shrugged.

"..fine." he gave her a 100 dollar bill.

"love my rich brother." she kissed his cheek and ran out.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

she called lia and told her about the 200 her brother just gave her to get their nails done and get something to eat. lia almost flew down the stairs to meet her.

after getting their nails done, they walked to a chic-fil-a. they both got the spicy deluxe, and they were now waiting for their food to come.

"okay so what's going on with you and matt?" lia asked, giving her a very knowing look.

"what's what with me and what?" char coughed, surprised by lia's sudden straightforwardness.

"you and matt. he's been staying over at yours for the past month."

"no! it's only been like 3 days." she defended.

"yeah, you've been with him for the past 3 days. he's been sleeping in front of your door for so long i got butt and back cramps looking at him."